☆Just A Practice, Right?☆

Tsukasa x gn! Reader
☆At some point Tsukasa says "my prince. " this is referring to a character in the play and not the y/n however it makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside. (idek how to describe it but yeah.)

☆I originally planned for this to be a male reader but changed the gender last minute. If you see anything referring to the reader as male I deeply apologize as I may have missed it out by accident.

☆ heads up I changed my writing style slightly

Tsukasa skim reads through his script for a play

Tsukasa skim reads through his script for a play. He wasn't the main character this time, this mildly bothered him. However, he knew that a star like him can't always be the center of attention. He played the role of a boy who joins the main character on his journey, on the way he meets a fair young man by the name of Julian, they begin to fall in love and eventually-

"KISS?!" Tsukasa screeches out as he reaches near the end of the script.

He was in a class and had spare time as he finished his work. The room was silent before Tsukasa yelled. All eyes were on him something that he wanted yet, didn't at this moment if time.

"Tenma, please don't interrupt our learning again." She sternly said to him.

"S- sorry miss." He embarrassingly yells back.

He finishes reading over the script and puts it away soon after, waiting for the next piece of work.

Lunch time soon came around, he chose to sit in an empty class room so he could practice his lines, no one really went there so it should be fine. He reads over the section with the kiss. His face heats up immediately. He didn't mind kissing someone for acting purposes, most actors do that anyway. The thing that bothered him is that it would be his first kiss, so he doesn't know how to kiss anyone.

The door to the classroom slides open. He quickly turns around to see who was entering. It was you.

"Tsukasa, why are you in here? We were meant to meet on the roof to have lunch." You frown upon entering the room, you sat on a table near to him.

"Oh? Oh! Oh my god I’m so sorry I completely forgot!" He yells to you in disappoinment towards himself.

You giggle, "it's alright, don't worry about it. We can just eat in here." You gave him a smile, his heart explodes seeing that smile he loves so much.

He gets up from his seat so he could sit on the table with you (it's long enough to fit two people). You both sit and eat your lunch while you talk about random things. At some points Tsukasa would just read through a quick section of his script, the collection of paper intrigued you.

"So... what’s the paper for?" You enquire.

"Oh, it’s a play I've been casted for..." He pauses. "I'm not sure about it though."