☆Silent Night☆

Tsukasa x gn! Reader

December. The month of Winter, the month of bleak, frigid weather. However, it is redeemed by the warmth of the jolly holidays; Children playing in the snow, people singing Christmas carols, homes decorated with lights and many decorations, people buying gifts for others in the Christmas Markets. The dark, icy atmosphere is cancelled out by the warmth of Christmas.

"What if we get this for Toya?" You question your boyfriend, Tsukasa, as you find a book at a book stall that your friend may like.

"Hmm...perhaps. Maybe we can buy him some cookies too? Since the book is so cheap." Tsukasa lowers his scalf to speak, he's all bundled up in warm clothes, meanwhile you were not exactly dressed for the weather. Sure, you had gloves on and a coat but the gloves were thin and were bearly keeping the cold out; you wore no hat, no scalf, no boots, you dressed as if it was summer wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

"That will 826 yen please!" The lady who ran the stall requests. You nod your head and pay her quickly. She gives you your change and places the book in a bag, biding you a goodbye and wishing you a "Merry Christmas" as you walk away.

You pull out your phone, ripping the glove off of your dominant hand so you could touch the screen. You enter your notes app where you made a list of people to buy presents for.

"Okay I got everyone so far... I just need to finish Toya’s and then buy something for Ena!" You say enthusiastically.

"You have so many friends star-shine. How do you acquire so many so quickly?" He says in disbelief as he carries your bags. You quickly put your phone away, placing your glove back on your hand before taking some bags off of him.

"I don't know. I wouldn't know most of them if it weren't for you though, my star!" You grin.

"Why of course! A star like me also knows many people!" He lets out a deep chuckle which could easily be mistaken as Father Christmas' hearty laugh he lets out while delivering presents to children.

"Hehe, you’re such a dork." You giggle as you ruffle his hair.

"Hey! That is no word to describe a star like me y/n!" He dramatically pouts.

"Hmm yeah whatever" you chuckle before sniffing. This has been a common occurrence for you while being out, you kept getting a runny nose. It’s no wonder though, you aren’t exactly dressed for the weather. You put your hands to your mouth to blow some hot air into them.

"Okay...for Ena we can buy some art supplies...she said she needed some Copic markers." You rub your hands together, hoping it would warm your gloves. You feel a lot more colder than before, it is -3°C out after all. You sigh, a cloud of warm breath reaches the air. Tsukasa takes note of your shivering state. He did warn you to wrap up more but you insisted 'it wasn't even cold' and that if you wanted you could 'walk out side with shorts and a T-shirt and be perfectly fine'. Looks like your statements were false.

You bought Toya’s present and were somehow blessed by a Christmas miracle to find alcohol markers that were in your 2,473 yen limit for each friend. Now you walk home in the freezing cold. It didn't help that it started to snow, the floor was already graced with the cold substance but now more was needed. As much as it looked beautiful, you felt like your hands were going to fall off from the cold. You hug yourself as your teeth jitter from shivering. Once you got to a less crowded area Tsukasa stops you in your tracks.

"Y/n...i told you to wrap up more..." Tsukasa sternly stares at you while fixing your coat.

"I'm fine Tsukasa!" You say with a smile. He shook his head and took his scarf and gloves off.

"You’re cold to the touch, my love. Please...just take my advice for once. I don't want you getting sick." He wraps his scalf around your neck, placing his gloves onto your hands soon after. You instantly feel warm, that warmth increases as he plants a small kiss on your forehead before you continue to walk. He's a lot more calm when it's just the two of you, his usual loud persona is reduced to a calm, sweet boy who would literally do anything just for you.

As soon as you arrive to your shared apartment he's quick to make you two a hot chocolate each and to turn the heating on. You grab a blanket or two after putting the gifts you bought to the side. While he made the hot chocolates you got dressed into some warm pj's, him doing the same once he finishes making the warm drinks. Finally you both snuggle under the blankets. You remained close to him as he radiated warmth, you basically didn't need the heating nor the blanket he was that warm.

A few moments went by. The two of you finished your hot chocolates by now and got into a more comfortable cuddling possition. His back faced the room while yours was pressed against the back of the couch, he wrapped his arms around your torso, his lips rested on your forehead as he gave you a few gentle kisses upon it every so often, meanwhile one hand would play with your hair; combing out knots with his fingers if he could. Your arms remained at the front of the two of you as you try to warm them up still.

"Achoo!" you let out a gentle sneeze. A few more followed after.

"Sorry..." You apologize after a small fit of sneezes.

"It's okay star-shine. Have you caught a cold?" He voice has lowered in volume and oh my god it is something to listen to. His normal boisterous voice lowered to a soft, gentle tone was like a gift in itself to the point where you were so distracted you forgot to answer his question.

"Hmmm...you rest, okay? I'll be here when you wake up." You look up at him and nod, moving your now warm hands to his face so you could give him a kiss or two, or maybe three.

"This isn't sleeping my love." He lets out a small laugh as you place many kisses on his lips.

"How am I meant to sleep without kissing you my star?" You yawn sleepily before you give him one final kiss on the lips, this one lasting longer than the others.

"Haha yes, yes of course...you can't sleep without kisses..." He gives a loving smile as he chuckles. You remove your hands from his face and hug him back, bringing the two of you closer together.

He gently hums the song 'silent night' in an attempt to lull you to sleep and soon enough it did help. Your eye lids grew heavy as Tsukasa gently hums the song to you, you wanted to stay till the end but your body had other plans as you fell asleep. Once he finished he realises you fell into a slumber, he smiles, satisfied with your state before slowly nodding off himself, joining you in your peaceful slumber.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Bonus ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You woke up as bright rays of sunshine shone through the window. You and Tsukasa were still snuggled together on the couch. He was still asleep, letting out gentle snores which you couldn't help but giggle to. You took a small glance at your decorated apartment. It's so festive and cozy, perfect for the two of you.

"Y/n..." Tsukasa murmurs. You felt your heart skip a beat as he said your name so gently. You turn your attention to him.

"Yes love?" You question, although, you notice he's still in a sleeping state.

'𝘖𝘏 𝘔𝘠 𝘎𝘖𝘚𝘏 𝘐𝘚 𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘓𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘛𝘈𝘓𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎???' You mentally scream from his cuteness.

"Y/n...so pretty...I love them." He whispers in his sleep. You can't help but feel your heart flutter and your face warm up at his quiet confession. You knew he loved you anyway but something about him admitting it in his sleep made your heart beat faster and faster. It reassured you that he truly loved you, not that you needed reassurance anyway you could just tell he loved you so much. Quickly you snuggle back into him, He unconsciously hugs you tighter as a smile graces his face.

"I love you too my star...you cutie pie. Hehe" you giggle softly before returning to your restful, blissful nap.