Chapter 13

Lock and key.

Arlo's dimple is appearing with his laugh and just watching him gives me so much flattering happiness

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Arlo's dimple is appearing with his laugh and just watching him gives me so much flattering happiness. I let out a little chuckle too at the thought of me being all angry and ready to tell Marlin off all while im wearing fuzzy slippers. After Arlo regains his composure he slowly lets go of my wrist and travels into the kitchen, I follow after him like a puppy dog being taunted by a treat.

"I can order us some take-out food, Have you tried Korean food? Minji's parents have a really good restaurant nearby." Arlo suggests as he takes out some water bottles from his fridge, he passes me one and he chugs down the other. "I've never ate Korean food before but i'm down to try it," I say taking the cap off the bottle and I take small sips of the water.

He nods and begins dialing the restaurant number on his phone, he gestures me follow him and as he orders the food, he leads me to the living room. He watches me closely as I walk down the small stairs despite knowing i'm sober and stable on my feet, nonetheless he's still attentive with me. I sit down at the same couch and spot I did last time and Arlo turns the fireplace on.

After he finishes reiterating his address to the person on the other line he hangs up, "Okay they should be here in about ten to twenty minutes. I'm going to go shower but make yourself at home Valentine. Look around if you want to I think I have snacks in the kitchen and I have a dvd player, you could watch some old classics if you prefer that over netflix." Arlo tells me, getting a black fuzzy blanket that was folded on the side of the couch and he passes it to me.

He walks out of the room and goes down the hall, I unravel the blanket and wrap it around myself. I embrace the warmth of the fireplace as I sit there.
I glance around arlo's huge penthouse admiring its beauty. Everything matches up to his vibe so perfectly, he decorated this place to fit him so accurately this place just embodies him as a person.

As soon as Arlo is gone he brings the stability of my mind with him. When he's gone i'm left alone with myself and my thoughts. I sit there and think about everything that's been going on lately, in just a short amount of time i've gone through a breakup, got fired, and met a little angel who's been solving all my problems in such a quick pace. I feel like once I decided that i've had enough of Marlin the unstable world that was held from combusting, bursted into chaos as soon as I walked out his apartment that night.

I sighed roughly wondering if this all really escalated this quickly or have I really cracked so far into my scattered mind and this was all just an imagination. Arlo was quite frankly an angel in my eyes, always there to save the day, to save me. He saves me from my thoughts, my impulses, my emotions. He knows exactly what to say and when to be there. Arlo saint was the sun on a hot summer day, the moon on a cold chilly night, a beautiful rose in the middle of a sunflower field. That's how I viewed Arlo Saint.

I only just wondered what else Arlo saint holds, he's a private man when it comes to his own troubles and worries. He has no lover, which is unbelievable because a man this beautiful surely has plenty of women at his feet. I've seen the way the women at that party looked at him, ready to pounce at him at any given moment. He's close to his mother and you can tell by the way he spoke of her. He even moved to this apartment complex to live near her, but he was private about her.. his eyes contain sorrow at her very mention. His father is never a conversation topic, not even Angela brought him up and it looks like they're both equally ignoring even his very acknowledgment.

Always, Arlo [Published]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें