The End?

"Kill him!" "End him!" "Die!" "Go away!" Shin can hear all of his people cheering for his death some can be seen with happy faces. Some look at him with pity, but most look at him with disgust and hatred in their eyes. 'I already did it...' While he was in thought he noticed that the hero in front of him didn't do anything at all. "What's wrong? Why aren't you doing anything at all?" Shin asks, the hero does nothing but ignore his question. Shin asked again the question but was met with the same silence

"How?" Shin didn't look at the white hair hero, he replied in silence, it is unknown if it was payback for ignoring him or if Shin just didn't want to answer that question. "Your majesty...?" The hero asked, shin looked at him and replied "Yes?" As Shin expected he could see the madness and hatred in his blue eyes, "i-i I already made the other 6 gods fight you- so...how can you still not see it!?" Shin does not say anything he looks at the dead bodies of the other Gods. There's no sign of them moving nor can he sense their presence all of them are dead, killed by his hand 'How laughable 'Shin thought the 6 gods of humanity all were controlled by this single human in front of him. 'Micheal...' Shin looks at the corpse in front of people.

The god of Elaine died in his hand all because a human managed to convince him to fight, betrayed, and used another god to fight him. 'I always thought you were smart but I guess not' Despite the fact Shin killed them he still feels guilty it's not because he truly loves them. No, he couldn't possibly do so, a god like him loving someone? It was a miracle that Shin ever felt something but now love? It's a little bit too much. Perhaps it's just a feeling of responsibility, after all, he was in charge of all of them the [divine being] is the one who gives him the responsibility, and yet he failed and to make it worse now that all of the gods is dead he was the only remaining one.

"SOUTA!"

Both of their attention goes to a person screaming the hero's name. A couple of men try to stop him and push him to the ground "Let His Majesty go!" Luke shouted, shin stood up and walked towards him. The men who try to keep him on the ground run from him immediately after realizing that he is coming towards Luke. Luke hurriedly stood up and ran towards shin. "Your majesty your cloth! And you- souta you fucking traitor, I'll kill you!" Before Luke can do anything Shin stops him. "Y-your majesty?"

"No need, the fight was fair and square, no need to get angry Luke," Shin said calmly, to which Luke angrily replied "No Your Majesty! Souta makes other gods fight you! It was 6 vs 1! How in the world does that count as fair!?" Luke loudly yells he looks at souta and narrows his eyes. "But I won right?" Shin calmly said Luke does not say anything. "Souta! This is YOUR God that you are trying to kill! What in the world are you thinking!?" Souta does nothing but give him the silent treatment. "Souta! Answer me! You DO realize what's gonna happen to Ecredia once their god is gone right?!" And again he was giving a silent treatment.

Unable to control his anger any longer Luke stands up and runs toward souta, souta doesn't do anything just lets the angry butler run toward him with his weapon. All Shin could do was just watch those two, "!!!" Shin turned his head towards the sound. "!!!" It comes again but now it's getting louder, "!!!" Unlike humans, Shin is a god so perhaps he was the only one who heard the sound but the sound...it was not a normal sound it was the...

"Souta! Luke!" Shin shouted, and both of them turned their heads toward him. "Get everyone out of this place right now!" Souta then replied "Why? You're no longer a god, you have no right to command anymore" Luke looked at him "What the fuck did you just say?!" "I said-" "THERE IS NO TIME TO FIGHT EACH OTHER!" Shin loudly yelled, "I demand you get everyone out of this place RIGHT NOW! EVERYONE'S LIFE IS AT RISK RIGHT NOW! Shin demanded,

"By your order your majesty," Luke softly replied to Shin's order while bowing. Souta himself also stood there silently, luke then went towards the opposite of Shin. "What are you doing souta? Haven't I told you? Get everyone out of this place or have you gone deaf?" Shin asks, "Are you even paying attention?! Everyone IS GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING!" Shin grips his sword, trying to surpass his desire to kill souta right there. despite the fact, he has sealed off his own emotions he can feel himself wanting to slit Souta's throat.