The God Of Nature Hasn't Ruled In A While Has He?

-[Saving The God Of Wisdom, The New Era starts
And Perhaps a New Relationship Too]-

"thank you for covering me luke, and you too Bianca," shin said while fixing his hair, "it is no problem, your majesty. We are glad we could help you" Bianca replied. "ahh!!! Adrien help!!! There's something on my back!!!" alice screamed "what is it?!" adrien towards her "AHHH!!! Help me!!" alice screamed again. "oh dear..." Bianca facepalm while sighing. "hehe..." luke chuckled.
"...it's just a bow alice. It's just a bow" adrien said. The irritated look on adrien face is enough for alice to shut herself. 'shin...' alice looks at him, "here let me help you"

"thank you..." alice mumbled while adrien was glaring at her. 'wuuuu I'm sorry! I promise I won't do it again...' she silently thought to herself. Alice prays that adrien won't be too mad because if adrien is truly mad then alice is sure not even shin can stop him.- wait no, shin can stop him but he'll probably just let adrien go at her which is something alice does NOT want. Although they both have just got free from the seal for a while the time she spends with adrien is enough for her to know.

Getting on the bad side with adrien is never good or even worth it, and Alice learns it the hard way. How you may ask, well...it's a long story but long story short she pissed off adrien yesterday and for 5 hours straight she got lectured by him, not just that she also got smacked on her butt as a punishment. Alice does NOT want to get that again. Her butt still hurt. But anyway! What she wants to say is that never gets on Adrien's bad side. For all, you know your butt is gonna get smacked and no one wants that to happen to them!

"there, how do you like it alice? ....alice?"

"huh?" hearing her name being called alice immediately comes back to her senses. "I said do you like it or not?" "oh! Haha! I like it! Thanks, shin~!" alice happily laughed. "all the preparation has been ready" shin nodded and summoned a portal. "please do not tire yourself out too much my lord." luke said shin only look at him without saying anything.

*zoom!*

"...what an interesting child aren't they Bianca?" luke asked, "a child? Luke, I don't think they are a child. That "kids" you might be talking about might be hundreds- no, thousands of years older than you" she replied, Luke then giggle "what's so funny?" "fufu~ I have suspected that adrien and alice are probably older than me or you. But they still act like one so what's the problem with treating them as such?"
-
"Besides, Isn't it funny to see an innocent child? Just because you live a long life doesn't always mean you'll mature. You can live for hundreds of years and some 5 years kids can be more mature than you no?" luke stop and then continue "sure by logic they are not a child but they sure act like one, I can still see it. The eyes of innocent and pure curiosity of a kid in Alice's eyes, and I hate to break it."

"this world has already been corrupted, having that type of people is rare. And even after they already live a long time and yet remain with their innocence is even rarer" Bianca silently listens to luke's words, Luke has a point but he overlooks one thing- Alice and Adrien are chosen by shin himself. Big chances are, the so-called innocent eyes of alice are just an act to fool people. - but she also could be wrong, maybe alice and adrien are just innocent people that shin chooses for the mission and she just so happens to have misunderstood it.

So for now, Bianca will remain silent and let time reveals it. She can tell that alice and adrien are very strong. Not physically but they are smart, they can work together to eliminate someone if they want to and that's what she is worried about. No- she is not underestimating shin, she doesn't want shin to be betrayed. Although shin can kill them easily being betrayed is never fun, so she hopes that shin at least doesn't trust them and only sees them as a tool.

"Are you worried that they might betray him?" Bianca immediately turns to luke. "...yes, I am not a fool to blindly trust them just because his majesty chose them," Bianca said. "I understand that. But let's just see first, then. We can make our judgment" Bianca agreed.