The Start Of A New Journey

*knock knock*

Lisa sighed, it has been 2 days since the meeting with the god of ecredia and meetings with its leader. And it was after that day too has souta go and locked himself in his room. She knocked on the door once again, and just like before, no response. "your excellency? Are you okay?" she asks. Silent... "sigh, I don't know what is going on but please remember to take care of yourself" Lisa then go away.
Not too long after Lisa goes to another place, souta bedroom door then opens...

[shin's realm]

"wake up!!!" startled by the loud voice, shin accidentally let go of his cup. *krang!* adrien immediately turned his head toward shin. "Shin! Sorry, shin! I'm talking to this idiot." adrien said with his hands up. Shin only nods and takes the remainder of his cup and goes to the kitchen, Leaving adrien with alice who is still napping. Adrien pinches Alice's ear as a result for the second time Shin hears another screaming which is in this time. He does not accidentally let go of his new cup.

"What was that for?!" alice shouted in anger, adrien only gave her a shoulder which resulted in Alice becoming even angrier. "jeez! If you want to wake me up then shake me or something" before adrien could say another word shin interrupt them. "he did try to, but unfortunately, a scream also couldn't wake you up." alice looked at adrien. Adrien then looks at her and then he smirks, causing alice to be annoyed.

"mmmh!" alice pouted, after that, she immediately got out of bed and went to the bathroom. "adrien" hearing his name being called, adrien turn his head towards shin. "I'm planning to go visit ivline,"
'ivline' as far as adrien remembers ivline is a land of nature, where most people from other countries go to visit.

"I see...but what do you want to do there?" shin took a sip from his cup. "I want to prevent Lilith from cutting ties with me." shin said, he looked at adrien. "since you already got the memory from the device, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about right?" adrien nodded. Thanks to Micheal the god of Elaine, Lilith the god of ivline cut ties with shin which caused the celestial to destroy Numako island. Almost the entire population from there perish.
"I have one question, why can't I see micheal and Aoyun's objective?
Shin asked.
"that's because the device can only let you see what happens in the original timeline. The device took its viewpoint from yours. To put it in much more simple words..."

"you can only know things that micheal and Aoyun have done in the original timeline. From your viewpoint of course! After all, in the original timeline, you never cared about them so memory devices' knowledge about them is limited" adrien explained, "didn't you already know about this?" adrien questioned. "I just want to make sure, that's it" shin answered *pang!* "what the" adrien and shin run towards the voice and see alice with a pale face looking at them.

There was a pan on the floor, "uh..." alice stood there not knowing what to do. "alice! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" adrien shouted. Shin only sighs as he knows Alice and adrien are going to fight again. "oh dear..."

----------
------------
-------------

[ivline palace]
[In One Of The Deepest Parts Of The Dungeon Cell]

"hey, a-are you okay?" the guards called but there was no response. "just left him be, let's go" the other guards suggested to which the guards agree. After they both left the pale green-haired man looked outside. "why...?" he asked, but there was no one there to answer him. "why me...?" tears falling from his eyes he looks down and places both of his hands onto his face. Without him knowing there was another person on the right side of the cell,
He can hear the quiet sobs perfectly, and as much as he wants to comfort him. he can't, 'I'm sorry my lord...' he can't do anything...

The pale green-haired men then look up. Tears still falling from his eyes, "I pray to anyone, anyone...please, let me out" he whispered. "I just want to see the world... Somebody just, please...hear my prayers" he then cry again. And this time, the person beside the cell also starts crying knowing there will be no one hearing those prayers. After all, how can a god be hearing those prayers when the person that is praying is the god of
ivline itself...?