"Shin Is That You...?"

Everything hurts, that is what Lilith thought. For more than a hundred of thousand years, he has suffered more than he should and Lilith knows it, but at the same time what he can do? The cell was specifically made for him it was meant to make him weak and no matter what he did he can't break it Lilith can't even use his power in there. "...w-why...why?! Why me!!" he screamed tears falling from his eyes and once again Lilith cried wanting to ask why, but he knows... Lilith knows that no one will answer him.

"why me... Someone, please... Please save me"

"very well, I'll save you" shocked, Lilith look up, and saw shin. As if time stops Lilith does not say anything more tears falling. Shin takes the card and opens the cell he then goes in, "s-shin? Why are you here?" Lilith asked. "didn't you ask for help?" shin said, "is this real?" Lilith asked again. He couldn't believe it, he has give up a long time ago. He has given up on everything and yet he still couldn't help but pour his heart out. "yes, this is real and if you want you could hold my hands" shin said holding out his hand.

"...are you here to kill me?" shin tilted his head, "kill? Why?" he asked. 'has Lilith already made a deal with micheal?' shin thought. 'but It's supposed to happen after two months no?' Lilith looks down. "Humans manage to capture me, locked me in here and all I can do is just watch. And I'm their god. I am the god of ivline itself, the god of knowledge" he said. "aren't you gonna be here to kill me? For being a failure? For being the weakest?" he then looks up. "I don't want to die shin... I don't want to be killed,"

"then what do you want?"

"I want to get out of here... I don't want to be a god anymore..."

"but you need to, otherwise I will truly need to kill you"

"I'm dead either way, at least let me be free from all of this"

"I'm not here to kill you"

"what do you want?" shin asked again, lilith dared not to look shin in the eyes. "...i " words die in his throat. "... I want to be free, I want to be saved" shin then walked closer lilith close his eyes as he can imagine what shin will do, a sword in his hand, the blood that lilith can imagine- no... He can see it, his dead body in front of shin while other gods will just laugh at his stupidity. 'if I ever gonna be reborn... Please let me be reborn as a bird, at least then I will finally gain my freedom" he silently prays to himself preparing to die.

However, instead of a hand on his neck, he feels a hand on his head. It was a pat, a very gentle pat as if shin is treating lilith like he was the most fragile thing in the world. "...h-huh?" lilith slowly looked up. "you want to be saved," shin took the chain and broke it. "and so I will save you," he said. Shin then walks out of the cell and waits for lilith. "follow me," he said. Lilith stands up and slowly walks towards shin. "..." no words were spoken out of those two. 'why is he doing this?' lilith thought, this is out of character for someone like shin

As far as lilith can remember, shin was extremely cold. He still remembers how shin look at him, although no one could see his face lilith know that his eyes at that time were filled with nothing but hatred towards everyone. Not just him but everything, so how can shin on that time do something like this? Shin right now is... Different. the old shin would have just killed him but this shin right here is treating him so kindly. Well... Kidnly as he could be... After all, this might have been an act, for shin to give him hope and then crush it all out in the end. But lilith is used to it, he used to hope someone would save him, and that someone will treat him with kindness but no one did.

Walking out from the dungeon, shin opens a portal. "go ahead and kill them all"

"What?"

"I said, kill them all"