mysterious device?

"Mmmh..." Shin opens his eyes and looks around, he is still in his realm? But how? Ecredia is destroyed everyone is dead and the era has fallen, how is he still alive? Shin gets out of his capsule and walks toward the big screen in front of him. Gently typing a word on the screen, it then shows the current situation of ecredia showing shin a picture and a video of it. "Everything is normal...? Then what about-" *crack!* "who's there?" Shin asks but there's no answer only silence

Suddenly a portal popped out of nowhere and two people are coming out of it, the first person was a boy and after there comes a girl, shin stood there readying his weapon in case of anything. The boy looks at him and raised his hands "slow down, we're not a threat" He casually said, the girl who was behind the boy followed what he does "yeah! We're not a threat to you!..." She stops "yeah! I'm sure we're not a threat!" She added. The boy walks toward the girl and hit her "idiot, why the hell do you make it sounds like we are a threat?" He asked, the girl tilt her head "what...?" Shin decides to ignore them and type on the screen again.

The boy who already finish talking to the girl then said "do you want to know why you are still alive?" Shin stops typing and stands still, "it's because of this device," the boy then takes a mysterious device out of his pocket and shows it to shin. "That device..." Shin walked toward the boy and examined the item, "where did you get this item?" Shin asked "I thought that this device no longer exists after the destruction of the previous era" shin added, "yeah, we know but this may sound crazy so how about we all sit down first okay?" Shin agreed and lead them to another room, the living room.

The room has 2 sofas, 2 small tables between the sofas, and a flower vase. It's a pretty living room, and the atmosphere felt nice! "Feel free to sit down wherever you want," shin said while taking out his mask. He then put it down and takes another one "hey! This sofa feels very nice! I want to sleep on this can I sleep here?" The girl asks. Shin nodded the boy sit down on the sofa and wait for shin to come. After finishing changing his mask shin walk towards the sofa and sit down. He then summons a hole and takes 3 cups out of the hole and a jug, he then proceeds to pour the water into the cups and give it to the boy. It was a tea

"Before I said anything, how about we introduce each other first?" The boy said, shin nodded and introduced himself first. "My name is shin, I am the god of Ecredia one of the original ones that are left, my other title would be 'the god of war" the boy put down the devices, "my name is adrien...the last experiment of a..." He stops but decides to continue "a war machine, my number is not needed as it was too long" he then pointed his finger at the girl. "Her name was alice, she was one of the first experiments. So in some kind of sense, she was...my senior I guess," "we're here because you have triggered the device"

"I, trigger the device? But how?" "As far as I know, after the destruction of the previous era, this device has been banned and was destroyed right after the era fall. How can it still exist?" Shin asked adrien then said "maybe it's because you never know that it was with you? After all if what you say is true then it should not be possible for me and alice to be here right now. So, the most logical answer is that you simply do not know that this device still exists" adrien explain shin agreed with him. "But even so...this device is extremely dangerous, not just that it could reverse time it could also tell you about everything that had happened...but I never know that this device still existed and worked" Adrien crosses his arm "in other words, you didn't mean to trigger the devices. That means you too do not know what happened and that this device can turn back time while also giving its owner the memory, not just that it was extremely useful if it falls into the wrong hand then it would bring more trouble right?" "Yes"

"Urgh...adrien!" Adrien turns his head "yes?" "I-i'm hungry," alice said. She then looks at shin, "uh...I know this is weird but I haven't eaten in...how long?" Adrien then said, "mmmh, how long have you and I been sealed in this device?" "Maybe for a million years now?" "You got your answer" "oh..." Shin summons a block, and the block floats around and goes to alice. It opens itself and inside the block, there was food! "It is my specialty, it's called "rum mooncake" alice wasted no seconds she grabbed the food, and eat it. *growl* shin looks at adrien "w-what!? I too have been sealed with her okay!?" He exclaimed his face fully red. Shin summons another block and gives adrien the food. He hesitates at first but due to the fact he has not eaten for a very long time, he gives in and eats the food.