Meeting With The Traitor

"your excellency please wake up," souta open his eyes. "Lisa...what time is it?" he asks "7:00 your excellency, the meeting will start at 10:00. I just woke you up early so you can prepare yourself better" Lisa explained, she then walked to the bathroom souta who is still sleepy, tries his best to get out of his bed. Lisa walked out of the bathroom "the shower is ready, shall I undress you now?"

"Lisa, I'm not a child anymore there's no need for that" souta said but Lisa was having none of that "your excellency, this is part of my job so please allow me to bathe you." Lisa insists "no thank you!" souta politely declines"your-" before she could finish her words souta kick her out of his room. "no need Lisa!" souta yelled with his 'usual' smile. *bam!* the door slams. Lisa stands up and clears herself of any dirt that was on her.

"..." Lisa looked at the door in front of her, a minute had passed and she was still there. "..." an hour passed and she was still there waiting for souta to open the door. "Lisa? What are you doing here?" Lisa turns her head, "ah! Young miss, pardon me but what are you doing here?" the black hair girl does not reply she only remains silent. "are you perhaps worried about his excellency?" Elizabeth nodded. "it's understandable why young miss, but I suggest you believe in your brother" Elizabeth does not say anything only look at the floor, "..., I know...but-" *creak* "Your excellency" Elizabeth run away "ah! Young miss!" she tries to stop her but Elizabeth got away fast. "mmh? Is Elizabeth here?" Lisa nodded. "she seems to be extremely worried about you, your excellency"

Souta only listens without saying anything, "your excellency?" Lisa calls him. "Lisa, how's the preparation?" he asks Lisa, "the preparation is ready, all soldiers are waiting for you." she stops and looks at the wall clock. "and it is 9:00 a.m., your excellency, you sure do take your sweet time." souta smirk a little "well you wake me up too early, I figure I might as well just waste some of my extra time" "very well, shall I lead you to the soldiers?" souta agree and they both then walk together.

[at shin's realm the living room]

"oh, man! This tastes so good! Adrien, you gotta try this!" said alice while happily eating another rum mooncake. "I wonder what's taking him so long?" adrien sighed, "it's been yesterday since shin stayed in his "main" room." Alice listened while still chewing on the rum mooncake. She then swallows the food "just let him be adrien, it must have been so hard for him to take it all." alice sigh. "after all if I know that the people that I was supposed to protect decide to betray me, I would have been sad too."

"shin has been a god of ecredia, for millions of years, he has been protecting the kingdom for so long, according to shin perspective he has to protect the ecredia from the first era until he dies." alice stopped talking, adrien then continue "because ecredia are the only thing he has left right?" alice nodded. "but holy damn- does he live for so long, as far as I know, he has lived for more than a 50 million now. How long can a dragon even live that long anyway!?"

"it must have been the fact that he is a god, I can believe it if he has lived for thousands of years but for a million. Now that is pretty weird but it's not my business" said adrien. "yeah" right after alice finish her words a portal appear in front of them. Then the black-haired man walked out of it, "shin..." shin looked at them and summon a hole above them "?!" adrien and alice prepared to escape but somehow they can't move.

"do not worry, I'm changing your cloth that's it" hearing those words calmed alice down but not adrien, 'what if he lied?' adrien thought shin can sense his fear, adrien didn't even bother trying to hide it anyway. "worry not, I need you after all. I shall use you and in return, you can live peacefully in this era, that's our deal right?" alice looked at adrien, she holds Adrien's hand "hey..." adrien looked at her "it's okay" alice reassured him, "it's going to be alright, he's not going to harm us" she said softly. Adrien grips her hand, shin watches those two quietly,