Wheather You Live Or Not It's All The Same

"urgh!" *bang!* another guard was knocked out from shin, Shin then grabbed his leg and dragged the unconscious guard across the room and put him there. He then walks back towards the main hall as he searches for the main power room. 'Lilith's cell was called "experiment Sss rank number 1" if I'm not wrong' Shin thought to himself. As he searched for another room he saw a room that has a tag above it.
"cell power room," he mumbled. Could it be this is the door? Shin tried to open the door but the door was locked. 'of course' Shin silently curses. Thinking about how many guards he knocked out one of them could have the key. Unfortunately, it would take too much time and so Shin decides to open it forcibly using his magic, Shin can't leave a trace behind so if he uses force anyone will know that he has broken into the room and therefore will check the data.

*kchick!*

Shin tries again to open and this time, he manages to successfully enter the room. The room was filled with a lot of images of other prisoners, but what Shin is searching for is Lilith's cell. " ... Which one is Lilith's" Shin said as he keeps scrolling through the image one by one. "is there no shortcuts?" he mumbled to himself. "... This is the d-rank one. Let's see..." Shin taps the image and it pops up a lot of files and data. "d-rank, e-rank... There are also A-rank and S-rank prisoners... Are there no Sss rank prisoners here?" after searching for more than 20 minutes Shin concluded that perhaps for the Sss rank prisoners, Fariz is the one who handles them.
But if that is true then it's going to be hard for Shin to help lilith then.

Shin summons an image screen, "Shin!" that's Alice's voice. "is everything okay?" she asked, "I can't find Lilith's cell, chances are. Fariz is the one who controls them" Shin says. "oh no... So what should we do?" alice asked again, this time Shin does not reply. "... Alice, get lilith" - "Okay!" after 4 seconds Shin saw Lilith on the screen. "yes Shin?" - "Do you know where your cell control might be?" he asked. "I think it was located at the very top floor because I used to rule and I know where the prisoner's controls room is. But I don't know about now... It's been so long..." lilith explained. "mmh, it's worth a try."

"very well, take care of yourself." Shin says to which lilith replied with "Yes" Shin then runs towards the stair. He is not in a hurry but the sooner he finishes the mission the better, the moment he goes to the 2 floors he hears someone. Shin stops and tries to hide. He took a peak and saw a person with white hair, a hat, and a sword..? 'that's fariz right?' Shin asked himself in his mind. 'fariz... The current leader of the ivline kingdom and also the person who locks lilith in. But there is also a chance that fariz is just someone who was in control too.'

'after all the person that start to lock lilith was the first leader right?'

"the experiment escape... We don't know how it happens but right now he could have gone to another kingdom." the scientist in white clothes says. "that is bad if he did manage to run away we will be considered a kingdom without a god." - "What should we do?" there is no reply from fariz, "... Um... Mr. fariz?" the scientists call. "ah! Yes... My apologies, just search for him. He won't go too far, a god needs to be with their kingdom, and he... Is part of seven" -
- "Should he ever abandon his kingdom then he will be killed and I know he wants to live" fariz explained. "I see, understood." the scientist then goes leaving fariz with Shin who is hiding right behind him. "... " fariz then starts walking to the stair and goes upstairs.

Shin follows him from behind, suddenly fariz stops and looks behind to which Shin immediately turns invisible. He would use it when they were having a conversation and just stood there but he simply didn't want them to accidentally touch him. Although he is invisible, people can still touch him and that hallway was pretty narrow, he was most likely about to be touched and found. 'what the... I swear that I feel someone from behind me' fariz thought to himself. Fariz walks back but this time it's a little bit faster. Shin then follows thanks to all the loud voices either from the machine that they have or the prisoner the noise of the so-called other footsteps was hidden and fariz only thinks he is the only one there.