Prologue

..........

???: SENSEI LOOK OUT!!!!

(A robotic humanoid man with rocket shoes spins at high speed bringing his leg slamming it on the ground creating a huge creater)

???: -.-

(Suddenly a creature appears from under ground grabbing a bald man's foot, this bald man is of course the infamous Caped Baldy saitama)

Saitama: huh?

CRACK!!!

(the ground shook as the monster brings saitama into the ground, it's head pops out about to slam its foot)

-dragon class: promethious

Species: extraterrestrial

Ability: portals (inside these portals time and space are non existance)

Saitama: this is taking to long.

Punch*

promethious: AHHHHHH!!!!!

(Saitama gets out of the hole and starts dusting his clothes off, genos arrives and stands next to him dumbfounded, the robot alienth split in half slowly slipping away from life)

Saitama: look genos...you got a friend.

(Genos turns his head with a not so impressed smile)

Saitama: heh heh hmm sorry genos

(Realizing genos expression he decides to ignore it and walk up to the now down alien)

promethious: how is this possible!!

(He saw both Saitama and the now named genos stand over him)

promethious: I come from a proud race of warriors who have fought countless armies and drivin-

Meanwhile inside Saitamas head..

Saitama: wonder what I'm going to eat tonight......is that place still open.....no wait I destroyed it trying to get this guy.......does alien taste good......no must taste bad........how about ramen......na ive eaten that to many ti-

promethious: ARE YOU LISTENING!!

(Now brought back from his day dreaming Saitama stopped picking his ear and looked down at the anger frustrated robot)

Saitama: oh, oh yeah sure.

(The alien gritted his teeth in anger. He looked at saitamas red boots then looked back at them)

promethious: oh that's quite alright....after all no need to look DOWN ON ME!!

Genos:........what?

Saitama: oh?

(Saitama falls inside the portal created by the alien and fell into complete darkness)

Genos: SENSEI!!!!!!!

(Genos tried to reach but it was too late, bringing a Lazer hand to the aliens face he gritted his teeth)

Genos: WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!???

(promethious only giggled untill it turned into full on laughter)

Boooom!!!

Meanwhile.....

(Saitama was falling but he didn't realize it untill he looked up. All that thinking about what to eat drove him back into a state of "being there" but not "bieng there" in other words he drifted off)

Saitama: wow...where am I?

(Saitama looked around but saw nothing.....empty darkness filled the void somehow he was only able to see himself, after a while of falling Saitama landed on the ground....or what felt like it....again Saitama only saw darkness around him, Saitama looked around to see if he could atleast try to understand but to no avail)

Saitama: GENOS!?

(he wasn't worried after all one ouch was all it took to let's just say take care of his situations....well besides taxes)

Saitama: great......now how will I make it to the sale....

(He kept looking around untill he stopped, he looked down and took a look at his red gloves)

Saitama: maybe I could do what I've always done to leave "situations".

(He took a stance and yanked back his fist)

Saitama: wait.....how hard do I punch?

(Saitama looked up atleast what he though was up)

Saitama: no need to hold back......I'm not in city z anymore.....

(He positioned himself for a punch)

Saitama: just a serious punch.....how much damage could it really cause...

(He said with ablank stare)

Saitama: serious series......serious pu-

*PPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

(A white light ungulfed the darkness)

Saitama: OK bad idea.......

(He said with a worried expression and a single drop of sweat sliding down his bald head as the light ingulfed him completely)

*peeeeeeep*

..........

Saitama:.......aw gosh........

(He opened his eyes slightly the darkness turning into blurry vision, he placed his hand on the ground but that single action made him confused, it wasn't that he was touching ground or that he saw light no.....there was something else....it was....GRASS!!!

saitama>>>>>league of legends fans
(Sorry)

(Saitama shot up and rubbed his eyes. Untill his vision improved, once he was done he placed his hands back on the ground, he gripped the ground and carried dirt in his hand. He Played with it a bit before droping it. He looked around to see where he was and he found himself in a forest)

Saitama: where the hell-

End of chapter
Prologue
Chapter 0

A/N: alright so that's episode 0 I can't wait to start this adventure make sure to like so you know when the next episode comes out. See ya!