whats a quirk?

......

.....
.....

.....

Saitama: WHAT!??

(In the woods Saitama is seen touching his head. For those who don't know this act would be considered weird disterbing even. But for those who know....well you know)

Saitama: I HAVE HAIIRRRR!!!!!!

(Saitama shed one small tear and a smile never before seen)

Saitama: uh....

(Saitama looked at his hands then at his clothes)

Saitama: t-thats weird I could have sworn I wore my costume....did it blow up?....no I'm wearing my...

(Saitama widen his eyes in realization)

Saitama: m-my old gym clothes...

Saitama: I don't remember even having these in my hause....for sure I threw them away..

*rumble*

(Saitamas eyes widen before turning to his stomach)

Saitama: all this thinking about lunch has my stomach grumbling.

(Saitama placed his hand on top of his eyes as if to scout for something)

Saitama: oh..

(And find something he did. In the far distance Saitama can see what could only be the roof of a building)

Saitama: great. Now to go home..

(He starts running and causing trees to be push back. Some even ripped out of there roots)

Saitamas head: I wonder if genos is alright.....hate to see him in half again.

(Saitama ran next to the building he saw and infont of him there was more buildings leading into what Saitama could only guess is a city but something felt....odd....he looked around and notice some people giving him weird stares. But what shocked him the most was what looked like a seal standing on his hind legs and right infront of saitama)

Saitama:.......

Saitama: oh....a monster.

......

*GASP*

women: how dare you!

Man: that's very disrespectful!

Women 2: how do you sleep at night

Saitama: um well pretty god actually.

*gasp*

Man 2: hey! What the hells wrong with you!!

Women 3: someone call the police

Saitama: w-wait I don't understand?

Women: what's not to understand you called this man a monster!

Saitama: hey don't blame me he's the one who looks like an animal.

(The crowd at this point started screaming at Saitama)

Saitama: h-hey come on! I though you all disliked monsters!

(Eventually Saitama was overwhelmed by the about of people that started to surround him. It was the meteor accident all over again)

(Suddenly a police officer appeared from the crowd and stepped infront of Saitama)

Police: sir for disturbing the peace I place you under arrest!

(Saitamas eyes widen. He's never Ben arrested especially for something stupid like this. Everyone started cheering for the officer)

Saitama: umm......