Hero?

...
....
.....
.....
........

(A door opened leading into Mt lady's home, Saitama went inside followed by Mt lady who turned to lock the door, she turned around)

Yu: well sai this us my sweet place...

(Saitama looked around. This was huge compared to his apartment)

Saitama: nice place

(He said plainly, he's been emotionless for so long he can't really express himself like when he was young. But now that he is again it feels....different)

Yu: RIGHT!

(She said raising her arms and falling into the couch)

Yu:.....ow

(Saitama went over to yu and when getting there he noticed she fell asleep instantly. Saitama not knowing what to do went to the restroom. It took a while to find it but once getting inside he took off his clothes and took a shower)

A while later....

(Yu was slowly waking up, he eyes becoming stable and getting up to drunk some water, when she got up she looked around and didn't see saitama)

Yu:OH SHIT!

(yu was running around looking for him. Looking under the couch I'm her room in the guest room and untill she heard the sound of the shower turning off, turning around she saw Saitama leaving with a purple towel covering saitamas temples. Yu stared at saitamas muscles before a drop of blood came down yu's nose)

A while later....

(walking out of the guest room Saitama walked past Mt lady who had a blushing worried face)

Yu: s- *cough* so um...you feeling refreshed.

Saitama: yeah I guess...

*ring ring rin-*

(Picking up the phone yu placed it next to her ear)

Yu: hello?

(Her face was slowly turning serious untill she hung up and ran I to her room, coming out she was putting on her costume still putting on her tight pants exposing her white and orange underwear making Saitama flinch in embarrassment)

Yu: ok Saitama look there's food in the fridge and remotes over there. I have to go!

(Before Saitama could answer mt.lady ran outside closing the door before Saitama could talk. Leaving Saitama with a finger up and his mouth open)

Saitama: hum....

(Saitama walked to the couch and was about to grab the remote untill he noticed her phone was on The ground)

Saitama: huh? She left her phone.....

(Saitama looked at her phone and to the door)

Saitama: what if she in trouble... but she looked serious when she told me to stay.....did she? No she said there was food in the fridge....rhat doesn't mean to not follow me right?

(Saitama put rhe phone is his pocket and in a blink of an eye disappeared causing papers and pillows to fly around)

Meanwhile....

(Mt lady put something black in her ear clicking it)

Voice: Mt lady can you hear me!

(Knoding Mt lady answered the man)

Mt lady: loud and clear.

Man: there is a collapsing building on your east.

Mt lady: do you know that cause?