The End Result

.......

.........

............

"One punch, one punch!"

Children and parents echoed alike, an amazing display of both power and heroism. The face nobody recognized became an icon to those who witnessed the fight.

But to others, a new problem that should be dealt with.

...........

Saitama walked past the destroyed part of the city. He noticed flashing likes in the distance and walked towards them.

"Hey you!"

Turning slightly, a group of medics and police ran towards him.

"Are you alright!"

Saitama knoded carelessly. It was until he almost choked, realizing he had forgotten something.

"Where's yu- I mean Mt lady?"

The medics looked at each other before turning back to the standing hero.

"She's badly hurt but will recover,"

Saitama let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Let's go, rescue team needs to make a servailence on the area"

Saitama knoded and headed towards the ambulance.

As he made I thier however he saw yu sitting down with a bruised cheek and cast on her arm and leg. As she turned, she lightened up a bit seeing Saitama.

"Hey, you ok?"

Saitama asked, worried.

"Yeah, just a broken rib and fractured arm and leg,"

Saitama rubbed the back of his head, realizing how stupid that question was.

"Not surprised you're perfectly fine,"

She said, examining Saitama.

"Yeah, a bit of pain on my cheek, but that's going to heal quick,"

Yup giggled.

"Well, I can't wait to go home and re"

*BOOOOOM!

the sound of an explosion echoed as everyone turned to see smoke rising.

Saitama cringed while yu used her one good hand to run the bridge of her nose.

"Sai, I left some food on the stove and told you that in about 20 minutes, you should turn it off."

Saitama turned to rubbing the back of his head.

"Shit."

"Grrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyya!"

In a moment of rage, yu grabbed the recovery chair and threw it full force at Saitama, who wrinkly put his hands up in surrender. The scene freezes, and a rabbid yu was visible and a not so very calm Saitama had eyes that almost left his socket.

.....

.......

..........

This, however, is the end of our story. Thank you all for reading the almost forgotten story. I hope you have a wonderful day.

However, I lied to you, and the story will continue on for another 10 or maybe even 20 chapters.

The end........

A few minutes ago......

The sound of shaking rubble was heard,

*crack

Garou raised from the broken ground,
As he looks around, he's able to see Saitama in the distance.

"I-im not done, i-i can still fight"

Garou began speed walking towards Saitama, however.

"What the!?"

To garous suprise, a portal opened up and was quickly dragged inside.

"Oof."

Falling on the ground, garou looked up to see a familiar face.

"You did swell, my friend,"

Shigaraki stood above garou. Looking around, he saw the rest of the crew who gave him worried looks.

Why wouldn't they, garou, had 60% of blood outside his body, and the majority of it was on him, not to mention some part of his body seemed to be dented.

"Help him up, and take to his room to recover,"

The one to help him was dabi followed by twice.

As they carried him to the room, everyone turned to shigaraki, who smiled.

"I'm surprised he survived that,"

Korugiri said botu impressed and worried.""

"I do hope he lives. He's become an important part of our group."

Shigaraki said.

"Seems the boss grew interest in him,"

Shigaraki knoded.

He walked off, leaving the rest of the crew in, though.

"WHAT will we do next?"

End of chapter.

(Please read)

A/N: Well, that's it. For now, at least, I plan on continuing the story because I know how much you guys like it. On a different note, I have many stories in mind, being written or already out for you to check out. One of these is (beyond the records) where the beyonder takes characters from other stories like Hulk, Superman Prime Kira, and Ect to fight the gods in record of ragnerock. Or (strange devils) where both peter and Dr. Strange ends up in dxd, and no harem for peter and many other stories. However, I do have some that are ready to release like (when hell laughed) where I put the Batman who laughs in the Harbin Hotel univurse. Or (venomous ghoul) where I put venom in Tokyo ghoul, and yes, he finds ghouls to be very tasty. Also, if anyone's played outriders and rwby, then you'll like (The outrider of Atlas) where the mc finds himself in Remnant. Which has the mc shipped either winter. However, some I plan to make. If anyone's played "Dishonored" or have with akame ga kill, I plan to put corvo in the akame ga kill verse. I even plan on making one where kars falls into the demonslayer vurse. Tell me which one you'd most likely want to read, and I'll most likely Wright it. Anyways, thank you all for your support. And have a wonderful day.