The Entrance Exam

.......

(It's been 2 months since Saitama meet that kid, him and yu have gotten to know each other quite well Iverson that time. Too saitamas dismay he had to study about this new world for 6 months. Of course it took him less. But even so it's something he didn't want to do. Yu kept pulling his ear every time he didn't want to do it so he had no choice)

Yu: SAI!

(Saitama leaned back from the couch and saw yu coming in with a bag and a box of papers, she put them down and leaned on them turning to saitama)

Saitama: yeah?

Yu: well 2 things. One we are heading to UA tomorrow. And two...well....it's a suprise.

(Saitama knoded)

Saitama: so...what does UA want with us...

(Mt lady stopped what she was doing and stood still for a few seconds untill she turned around)

Yu: not "us" saitama.....you.

Saitama: me?

(He said pointing a finger at his chest, which made yu giggle)

Yu: well it's not everyday someone punches all might through multiple buildings.

Saitama: oh...yeah.

(Saitama rubbed the back of his head recalling what he did)

Yu: today kids are going to be trying out to see if they make it in or not.

(Saitama leaned his head back)

Saitama: oh yeah the entrance exam.

(Yu walked passed Saitama rubbing his hair, that's something ide never thought ide say)

Yu: well. From what the principle told me you want to get your license don't you?

(Saitama was quiet untill he realized what that meant)

Saitama: wait.....I'm doing the entrance exam aswell!?

(Saitama said shooting up from his seat)

(Yu was putting things in the refrigerator leaning up and looking at saitama)

Yu: I guess...they have to see if your qualified...

(Saitama relaxed and sat down)

Saitama: I didn't expect to do something like that twice.....

(Saitama turned to the TV, he watched as a reporter talked about how amazing these new heroes where and about how UA is the best blah blah blah, he didn't really care only staring at the school. It was shaped like and H
He found it funny looking)

(The next day)

(Saitama was wearing his blue jumpsuit while yu was wearing her hero costume, yu looked Iverson to saitama who looked out the nice wi N ows of the UA building. Inside the floors where spotless, mt lady kept looking at him untill saitama turned to look back)

Saitama:.....oh is..something wrong?

(Mt lady blushed)

Mt lady: OH! N-no nothings wrong

(She said waving her hand in emberessment)

(Finallly reaching the office they both entered. The first person they saw was present mic, all might, midnight and the principle of UA. But how Saitama saw it was completely different)

Saitama:..........what's with the rat?

(Everyome but Saitama and nezu gasped)

*SMACK*