aftermath

....

...

...

"It's been a week since the incident, and many have been asking questions."

Said the women on TV.

"Like, who the mysterious hero hero who saved the city was, or if he even is one."

She said, raising a brow.

"Our sources say that there isn't a description that matches the current hero list and that he may be a vigilante who was caught up in the fight. Others say he purposely interrupted the fight to take the credit from an already wounded villain who was going to be taken down by all might. "

"Joining us today is John Ray  afternoon."

The man known as John knows.

"Allow me to say, I don't care who this new hero is, what I do care about us the amount of poeple he left homless"

He slammed his fist in the counter to show his anger.

"He has caused more damages than the villains, and that's when we should pay attention to who the real villains are! If he didn't intervene, all might would have taken care of it like a true hero would!"

*click*

"Ugh! It's the same thing over and over and over!"

Yu said, annoyed, twisting her hand in circular motion repeatedly,

She sat on a red coach with her cast on her arm and left a few bandages on her face. She wore her Mt lady pajamas and had messy hair.

"You listening to this?"

Yu said, turning her head back. Saitama, however, was in the kitchen.
The house was very different.

"I can't believe all might let us live in his home, one of many"

Flash back to saitama bowing, thanking allmight who was scratching the back of his head smiling.

"Don't worry about it, young saitama!"

All might say laughing.

At the end of the Flash back, saitama began sweating. He turned to yu who was aggressively scratching her head.

"I'm just glad she didn't rip me apart,"

He looked down at the food and served it on a plate as he walked around the couch to serve it to her he noticed her deep thinking. It wasn't until he put the plate on the table that she looked up.

"T-thanks"

As she began eating, you noticed saitamas confused stare.

*exhales

She put the plate down and turned to saitama with a smile. She placed a hand on saitamas cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. It caught saitama off guard, but he didn't fight it. After a few seconds, they stopped. Yu smiled, and before saitama could ask, he received a headbutt.

"Ouch!"

Saitama rubbed his head.

"You still mad about..."

Yu knoded.

Saitama leaned back on the couch, smiling, and yu leaned her head on him.

"To be fair, I never used an oven before,"

Yu said nothing but chuckled.

.......

Meanwhile.....