I-Island episode 1

The roaring sound of a plane echoed throughout the seemingly infinite expanse of the ocean.

Daydreaming in his seat, the skeletal figure of all might slept, at least until his young hero in training woke him up. 

"All might? all might!" Midoriya said, trying to wake the number one hero.

rubbing his eyes, the number one hero turned to face him. "What's the matter, young Midoriya." he noticed he turned to point at the window.

"ALL might look! the artificial moving city inhabited by more than 10,000 scientists. I-Island!" he said with excitement. "it's always been a dream of mine to visit this place."

all might agree. "Then I'm glad i invited you," 

the young hero realized something. "Hold on all might, i thought you could only bring family members.

 All might nodded. "Indeed, however, what we carry is stronger than blood," all might said putting a finger in front of Midoriya.

"The bond of one for all," All might said, causing his young ally to smile.

"We will be landing on I-Island shortly." After hearing this, all might grew in size."

(Outside the island, in another plane)

"Do you need anything, sir?" A flight attendant asked.

The person she asked was a white-haired man wearing glasses, a black suit, and slick back white hair.

"N-no lady, move along," he said with an impressed tone."

This person seemed annoyed and his himself with a newspaper.
"Dammit, shigaraki,"  the man thought to himsel,  crumbling the paper.

"If you don't mind me asking" the flight attendant said, causing garou to jump out of surprise. "I haven't heard of yo, Mr.  Dez.

"Dammit! I'm going to kill that little shit. " He screamed inside him head.

Flashback......

"I'm glad you've healed up nicely," He said as garou no longer had bandages covering him.

"Anyways, kurogiri should have your ID made by tomorrow, I'll be heading out soon," the masked man said, leaving the garous room.

Lately, shigaraki hanged out more with garou, garou, though it was strange. It was like having an annoying little brother. Shigaraki would tell him about things he would do to the heroes, which greatly disturbed him sometimes. Other times, he would just bring garou to jobs. Even kurogiri would find it strange. Garou shrugged and layed on his bed.

However, in another room, kurogiri was asked to help in another room and left the computer opened. Seemingly out of nowhere both twice, and toga appeared and giggled to themselves. Twice quickly got on the computer and typed while giggling nonstop.

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it. Do it!! Do it! Do it! Do it!" Toga said, jumping in excitement. Twice had to turn back and shush her while giggling.

"Your name is now Dr, Dez-

End of flashback.

"-nouts?"

The flight attendant said, surprised

"Yes," he gritted his teeth. "I'm Dr. Dez Nauts"

His forced grin seemingly reformed his face.

The lady out her finger on her lips holding a giggle.

"Can I just get a coffee or something?"

Garou gripped on the newspaper, almost tearing into it. The flight attendant bowed.