Chapter 7

My Obsession

                              Amara's POV

We've returned to his mansion, and he drags me inside, gripping my upper arm tightly.

" Ow, let me go!" I yelled at him, and he tightened his grip on my arm. I closed my eyes and whimpered in pain. He drags me deeper into the house as he notices his men staring at me and his maid running down the stairs towards us.

" Signore e tornato, sono tutto pulito come hai chiesto ( Sir you came back, I'm all clean like you asked)." She said something in Italian to him.

I lock my gaze on her, seeing her eyes slowly drifting towards me and giving me a strange look. I quickly turned around and stared at him.

"What exactly is she staring at? And what in the world did she say?"I asked of him.

" Didn't you puke on me, no?" The maid spoke, arrogant, as if I didn't know what had happened to her. I rubbed my lips together, feeling the heat form on my cheeks.

I don't feel bad, but I wish I had puked on someone else instead.

"I should've puked on you instead," I told him. Looking at him as he slowly returns my gaze.

" But you didn't." He said coldly, clenching my arm even tighter.

I winced as he dragged me towards the stairs and back to my bedroom. He opens the door open and shoves me inside. I quickly regained my balance and turned to face him.

"I'm locking this door," he said, pointing to the bedroom door. I stare at him blankly while stroking my aching arm.

"Please don't lock it," I pleaded. He looks at me with wide eyes before shrugging his shoulders and closing and locking the door. I closed my eyes and scrunched my face as I kneel down to the floor and covered my ears with my hands.

No

Not again.

Amara- Jason let me out, I'm scared!!

Jason- You're not my sister!

I got back up and ran towards the door, my fist slamming against it.

"Let me out, let me out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my veins bursting. As I repeated myself, I cried while kicking the door with my foot and banging my fist against it. I teared up out, knowing I wouldn't be let out. I turn around and slide down to the floor, leaning against the door. I hugged myself and burst into tears.

********************************************

The bedroom door unlocks and opens, revealing the silhouette of a figure carrying a tray. I arose from my bed and stared at him.

"Are you going to let me out?" I asked, my face expressionless as I stared at him. He places the tray on the table and then turns to face me.

" No." He responded by shoving his hands into his pockets. I flared my nose and glared at him. He's a jerk, so of course he wouldn't let me out. "Eat," he said coldly, nodding his head at the tray of food.

I sighed deeply and climbed out of bed, making my way to the table. I made a face as I looked down, noticing the meal.

"Pasta, really. I'm not going to eat your crappy food "As I stirred the pasta with a fork, I said this stubbornly. When I looked over at him, I noticed him rolling his eyes at me. I pushed the tray to the ground and stood back up. I kept my eyes on him while hearing a loud noise as it landed on the ground. "I want American food." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

His gaze drifts to the total mess I've created, and his face gradually turns red. His dark eyes returns to mine, sternly fixed on me. His lips had thinned, his nose had flared, and his knuckles had closed tightly. I looked at him, terrified.

"You think," he said, taking a step closer to me, his gaze fixed on the ground. I lick my lips and notice my breathing becoming heavier with fear. " There's American food here?" He completed his sentence. He was looking at me with squinted eyes. I widened my eyes slightly and backed away until my back was against the wall. He followed and got closer to me, his body near mine. "Stupido!" He yells, slamming his knuckles against the wall near my head. I flinched and covered my face. My body began to shake as I began to breathe loudly.
" Guardami! ( Look at me!)!" He screamed. I closed my eyes, terrified.

" I said, Look at me!" He yells and pulls my hands away from my face. I quickly reacted by raising my hand high and about to smack him across the face when he grabbed my arm and stopped me. We both stare deeply into each other's eyes, breathing heavily and feeling each other's hot minty breath. "Don't ever try that again," he warned, clutching my wrist.

"Let go of me," I said, moving around and wincing from the pain of his grip on my wrist. "You're hurting me!"I yanked my arm back and raised my voice. I lean against the wall and turned away from him, not wanting to face him. I pushed my hair back and covered my face so I couldn't see him.

"You'll have to get use to it, no more American food," he said calmly. I watch him from the corner of my eyes as he sighs and starts walking back to the door. "Oh, and don't expect a fresh supply of food. You'll have the mess you've just made "He stated. I remained silent, attempting to calm my nerves. "Enjoy the pure love of Italian food," he bragged.

That ass is trying to get on my nerves.

I turn my head to look at him, and when he notices me, he smirks and closes and locks the door. I screamed in a high pitch tone and stormed over to a random plate. I snatched it from the ground and screamed as I flung it at the door.

I hate you!!