Chapter 10

My Obsession

Amara's pov

" I said, i want you in my bed" Behind me in his bed, he said.

I kept my gaze forward and pretended not to hear what he said. "No, I'm fine right here away from you," I said.

"Are you sure?" He said it as if he could persuade me."Do you not want to sleep in my comfortable Italian bed?" I rolled my eyes as he asked.

"Nope, I'm fine," I said, sighing deeply as I looked around the room.

"I can assure you that this Italian bed is far more comfortable than an American bed," he insisted.

I grinned and shook my head. "Will you stop comparing?" I asked, annoyed by him.

" Suit yourself, goodnight."He said this before hearing him get comfortable in bed and abruptly claps his hand. After he clapped his hands, the lights went out.

I widened my eyes and took a look around the now-dark room. I closed my eyes, breathing heavily through my nose, and yanked my cuffed hand, making a very loud noise.

" Will you shut up?"In his thick accent, he asked.

I sighed tiredly and raised my brows."No, my hand hurts," I said, yanking my wrist further.

"Then stop tugging your hand," he shot back.

"I will if you take this thing off," I said, hoping he would listen.

I hear him throw his cover over, get out of bed, and walk over to me, where he now stands in front of me. I slowly raise my head, seeing his bare chest. I quickly averted my gaze, my cheeks warming. I could feel him leaning in close and his breath touching my skin. I wasn't looking at him because I didn't want to face him. He grabs my face and turns me around to face him. While staring down at my lips, he squished my cheeks and smiled.

"You look funny," he said, chuckling at me. I remained silent and fixed my gaze solemnly on him. "You know, with you handcuffed like this, I could do so much to you," he murmured in a raspy low voice.

I licked my lips and closed my eyes. Before speaking, I reopened my eyes and swallowed hard. "You won't," I struggled to say, his hand on my cheeks." So, just remove this thing-"

He immediately cut me off by gripping my hair and yanking it back. As he tightens his grip on a chunk of my hair, I softly gasp and groan in pain. He leans in even closer and looks into my brown eyes. I closed mine and felt the pressure on my scalp.

" Vuoi che continui?" He made a comment in Italian. I frown, unable to understand what he said. He removes his hand from my hair and touches the handcuff.

"Yes, please open it," I pleaded, nodding my head at him.

I observe as his smile transforms into a smirk and he licks his lips before removing the handcuff from my wrist. I sighed contentedly and rubbed my aching wrist. I looked up at him as he threw the cuffs behind him on the floor. When he looks back at me, his eyes darken. I was about to say something when he leans in and pins me to the bed before climbing on top of me. My body went into full shock mode, and I felt a rush of butterflies strike throughout my body. He leans in close and pins both of my arms above my head.

He smirked, staring into my eyes as I returned his gaze. " Vuoi che continui?"He talked once more in Italian. What on earth is he saying?

"Why are you not speaking English?"Hearing the fear in my voice, I asked him.

He smirks and rubs his nose against my shirt as he lowers his head to my stomach. With his nose, he pushed my shirt up a notch. I sucked my stomach in, trying to move, but his grip on my arms was firm. I felt his lips brush against my stomach as he began to suck deeply into my skin. I bit my bottom lip, trying to keep my moan from escaping. He keeps sucking my stomach and twirling his tongue around, making my back arch.

He leans back and looks over at me, his brow furrowed. " Vuoi che continui?"

"I'm not sure what you're saying," I admitted.

He leans back and places his mouth on my pants. He uses his teeth to pull it down, exposing my legs and panties to him. I tried to move, but his grip on my arms was so tight that veins and muscles were visible on both of his arms. I felt my panties soaking wet after noticing his arms. I closed my eyes and felt my cheeks warm up. I hate myself for this.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Look, I'm tired of your little games, and I want you to stop harassing me," I said, furrowing my brows. Recognizing what he'd said. That scumbag. "You dickhead, don't touch me, you freak!"I yelled at him after learning he kept asking me if he wanted him to continue.

He smirks, takes one hand off my arm, and gently lifts my thigh. He leans in, his mouth close to my bikini line. I groan softly, attempting not to moan. While sucking on my skin, his warm tongue sticks out and twirls around. He takes his other hand off my arm and places both of his hands on my hips, tightly gripping them. He leans back and smiles as he looks at me.

"You are one stubborn woman," he smirked as he eased off of me. I lay there motionless, watching him now stand on the ground. "I'm guessing you're sleeping with me tonight, since you're already in my bed," he says cockily as he walks over to his bed. He turns around and falls asleep. I'm still frozen, staring up at the ceiling. What the fuck happened?

Few moments later

I'm not sure how long it's been, but it's been long enough for Edoardo to fall asleep. I sat up slowly, staring into the darkness. I turn around and stare at him, who is sound asleep. I believe he's dozing off. I got out of bed slowly and quietly and walked carefully to his bathroom. I walked in, gently closing the door, and making my way over to the sink. I look at myself in the mirror; my skin was healthy and glowing, but we don't talk about my hair. I bit my lower lip as I reached my hand under my pants and felt my fingers brush against my lacy lingerie.

My fingers slipping beneath my underwear and touching a sensitive area. I curved my fingers in, inserted them inside me, and began circularly fingering myself. I immediately grabbed the sink with my other hand and felt my lower body weaken. I moan out, slightly tilting my head back. The bathroom door opens, causing me to come to a stop and turn around. My heart is pounding as he stands there staring at me with his dark, lustful eyes. I look down at his pants, noticing his crotch hardening.

" I made you horny, didn't I?"