5: In The Moment (MATURE)

This chapter WILL not progress the story so if you don't want to read this chapter you don't have to.. and it will have lemons. This isn't a one shot to be clear as it takes place inside the story. Just making it for the fun of it and an intermission to the story. The story will continue after this chapter ;)

I awoke before the sunrise, got ready for the day and took a jog. The breeze filled me with ease. I needed to get my things off of Jimmy Crystal. My girlfriends dad that tried to kill me. Besides that, my life has been enlightened by Porsha. Ever since we got together, my life doesn't seem pointless anymore. I love her and I don't want to lose Porsha. I returned from my jog back to my apartment. Porsha was still sound asleep. She had stayed another night not sure what to do about the Jimmy situation. She looked cute when she slept. It's been a week since we had encountered each other once again after 2 years. I haven't been this happy in a really long time.

Caleb had left for the weekend. We had the whole apartment to ourselves... UGH I shouldn't be thinking about things like that. I was dating the hottest girl ever. It was really hard for me to keep myself controlled as I was at the peak age of wanting to have sex... I'm still a virgin so i was kinda desperate, but I didn't want to tell Porsha. So I decided to deal with it. It wasn't her problem either. I got on my bed next to Porsha still peacefully sleeping and scrolled through my phone. I saw her waking up. "Mmm Hey~" She said to me. Y/N: Sooo how'd you sleep. Porsha: Pretty good.. She got close to me and kissed me. It was another amazing makeout session with Porsha. I grabbed her ass, kissing her intensely. She got on top of me and she felt me being hard. Of course I was. How was I not going to be. She noticed that.

Porsha: Do you uh- wanna do "it?"
Y/N: Wh- what are you talking about exactly..
Do you wanna fuck me~

She bit her lip and I was barely holding on. Resisting temptation, but I could not for much longer.

Porsha: I know you want to... and I want to do it with you..
Y/N: Are you sure?? I don't have protection-
I'm on birth control it's fine.
I just want your consent. Your right I really do wanna have sex with you~
What about we keep our sex life and our love life separated.
Yea- okay..

We started making out again. I knew even if she was on birth control it would be safer to use protection, but my resistance for her had slipped from my grasp. She took off my shirt as we kept kissing. I removed her shirt as well to reveal her bra. Covering something I wanted. Porsha unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. All I had left to my integrity was my underwear. I of course did the same to her and pulled down her denim shorts to reveal her black panties. I was getting desperate for her. I wanted her. "Can I- take off your bra~" i asked her. "Mhm" she respnded. And so I removed her bra. I saw her perfect boobs. Her pink nipples there in front of me. I did what my instincts wanted me to do and I started to suck on her tits. "Mmm i like that~" she moaned a little. I kept going.. it was amazing~.

After I was content with her boobs, I took off her panties. Holy- I stared at her tight pussy. I was paralyzed. "Are you going to do anything? Or just stare at my pussy all day." She mentioned while biting her lip. I grabbed her legs and pulled them up so I could get to work. I licked her pussy to my hearts content. She moaned as I kept going at it. "Ready~?" I asked. "Mhm." This was it. Everything for this moment. I started to insert myself into her wet pussy. As I felt myself in her I experienced a feeling I've never felt. And it felt like the best thing ever. "Mmmm ah" she moaned. I starting humping. God I don't know how to explain the feeling. It was our first time so I wasn't going to be rough. It was more for the sensual feeling. I kept going and i felt myself getting closer and closer. I looked into her as she kept moaning. "f-fuck~" I was losing my grasp on reality. I kept pushing back and forth. "I'm hitting my climax Porsha!!~" "Me too mmm~" I nutted inside of Porsha's pussy. It felt so good. I felt relief and happiness. After we were done I caressed Porsha's boobs as we sensually kissed.

It was now the middle of the night. I had enough time to recover from our amazing sex session from earlier. I grabbed her and pulled her towards me. "Hey~" "Can I fuck your tits?" "I'd love that~" She pushed her breasts together and I placed my cock in the middle and I started fucking her tits. Another new experience. I humped up and down with no worries to think about. She moaned a little as I started going faster. "I love you Porsha" I reached my climax and I jizzed all over her breast's. Best. Feeling. Ever. After that second round I was done. Would I have continued? Absolutely! "We're just going to have to make this a regular thing." We slept naked together. I spooned her. That was the best night of all my life...

**END OF CHAPTER**