sі᥊𝗍ᥱᥱᥒ - 𝖿ᥲᥡᥱ

A/N: Happy Halloween y'all.  Ik i wrote this like a month before Halloween and you won't be reading this until probably after Halloween and I'm posting it the day before, but it's tomorrow and I'm excited.  It's also my sister's birthday, so yeah, happy bday to her and happy Halloween to y'all.

I sat in the bathroom, facing Charlie.  His face was covered in vanilla cake and frosting.

"You're really stupid, you know that, right?" I laughed, grabbing a cloth from the cabinet.  He smirked, taking a finger to his face.  He scraped off a piece of frosting and licked it.

"I may be stupid, but I pick a pretty good cake."

I shook my head, smiling, before taking the cloth and running it over warm water.  I turned around, facing him, and began cleaning the cake off.

I didn't realize it until now, but his eyes were blue. A deep blue. If you didn't look hard enough you might not notice it. They almost look grey.

I noticed those eyes were staring at my face. Specifically my temple.

"What happened here?" He asked, turning my face to the side. The bandage was still on it, so he couldn't see the wound, but the bandage was really noticeable.

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"We'll that depends," he said, looking me in the eye.

"You can't say anything. You sprained my boyfriend's ankle," I retorted. He let out a loud, hearty laugh, causing me to follow. "Okay, fine. I fell down the stairs."

He let out a snicker, which turned into another laugh. I playfully rolled my eyes and shoved his shoulder. "Shut up you said you wouldn't laugh!" I smiled.

"I'm sorry, I am, but you fell down the stairs?" He continued laughing, causing me to laugh once again.

"Okay yes, I'm dumb, now can I clean this cake off your face?" He nodded, still smiling, but I took the cloth to his face again, cleaning up the remainder.

We both exited the bathroom and walked back to the living room. Everyone but Matteo and Ethan was there. I glanced over to see Matteo cleaning up the floor, and Ethan laughing at something. Probably at Matteo.

"Alright Faye, there are three more bags," Kylie said, handing me the small one. I sat down on the couch, Kai on my left, and Charlie on my right.

I took out the tissue paper and grabbed put the velvet box. I opened it up to see two rings. One was black with blue and purple in the middle. I couldn't describe what the middle was made of, but it was so pretty. The other one was gold. There was a small gem in the middle, with tiny diamonds on the side.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I felt Kai's face get close to my ear, whispering to me, "They're promise rings. Mines opal, your birthstone, and yours in Alexandrite, my birthstone."

"They're perfect," I turned to him, wrapping my arms around him. "Thank you."

He kissed my unwounded temple as I unwrapped my arms around him. My eyes slowly dried up as I grabbed the next bag.

"Nope, don't open that one yet," Matteo said quickly, taking the bag.

"Okay..." I told him, skeptically. I grabbed the last bag. Charlie glanced at me, seeing that the bag was from him.

Inside was a sketchbook, pens, and markers. They all looked so fancy.

"I know you probably won't use that, and I can take it back if you want. I just didn't know what to get you," he whispered shyly. I had never seen Charlie so embarrassed. "You know, I'll take it back, and give you money to get-"