𝗍һіr𝗍ᥡ-𝗍ᥕ᥆ - 𝖿ᥲᥡᥱ

Oh my god.  I was with my friends a couple hours ago, 2 max, and I was at 1.02k views.  Already with that I was about to cry, but now, less than a half day later, I'm at 1.07k.  It may not seem like a lot to you, but I began writing with the intention that nobody was going to read this, but now I'm past 1k.  Thank you so much to the people who have been with me along this journey and I hope you enjoy the rest of the book <3 omg less than a day later and 1.42k again, tysm ❤️❤️

**Again, I have no idea how any of this works I'm just kinda doing whatever**

I hadn't thought about the incident since the night it happened. I'd found it was best to push it to the back of my mind, never to be thought of again, but of course, nothing comes that easily.

Sure it was easy avoiding Kai the past couple of days. Too much homework, a nonexistent modeling shoot, hanging out with my brother. But soon enough, it all crumbled.

Now he was driving my car because he insisted that I couldn't. We were on our way to one of my photo shoots that my agent decided to tell me about an hour ago.

He pulled into the building, walking inside without me. I sighed before grabbing my bag and following him.

Before I could track him down, I was being sat down in a chair for hair and makeup.

I was told there was two other girls going to be here but at different times. I had about 4 looks to get through. I mentally groaned, knowing how long that would take me.

Somebody handed me a fruit parfait. I couldn't make out who gave it to me, but as my hair was getting curled, I quietly stared at it.

A young man pulled me out of my staring contest, pulling my chin up to begin my makeup.

Play the song if you want, or don't, I don't care. It just adds to the effect
*********

After what felt like an eternity, everything was done. I put on my first outfit, a simple red dress.

The photographer wanted to shoot outside before the limited sunlight began to dim.

I was whisked on to the roof and told to lean against the railing.

My eyes caught two shadows on the other side of the roof. The taller figure gripped the girl's waist and leaned down to kiss her. They seem cute.

The photographer kept taking pictures, awaiting his "perfect shot". Since he took so long, the shadows revealed themselves.

My smile dropped.

The shred of a being I call my boyfriend was shamelessly holding hands with the same girl I found on his bed.

He only comes when she's here. He doesn't care about me anymore. I'm just waiting for his undoubted attention, knowing it'll never come.

His eyes locked with mine and his smile vanished. He knew. He knew I knew. He knew what he'd done. He knew he just screwed with everything.

"Beautiful!" The photographer exclaimed as a bright flash blinded my eyes. "That's the one!"

I feigned a smile and got pulled inside to put on my next outfit.

********

Hours had passed. I hadn't seen Kai since his shadowed entrance. He was hiding. Probably with that girl.

I was getting changed back into my normal clothes when I saw the dressing room door open.

"Get out you perv!" I all but yelled.  I turned around to see the familiar blue eyes that I'd used to love.

"Not a perv, just your boyfriend," he said, putting his hands up in surrender.

I wanted to laugh.

"I think you kind of lost that privilege, Kai," I spat, putting on my shirt.  I was fully dressed and ready to leave but I feared what Kai would do if I chose to leave the room.

"Privilege of what?" He asked innocently, cupping face.  My instinct told me to lean into him, but instead, I pulled away.

"The privilege of calling me your girlfriend.  Should've been done a while ago."

"Why, might I ask?"  I wanted to punch the feigned innocence off of his face, but kept my composure.

"Hmm, let's see," I told him, acting as if I was thinking, "Well for starters,your jealousy issue.  Always yelling at me when someone else talks to me.  And then I come to find out that you're cheating on me because I walked into your room on our anniversary and found you with her on your bed already onto foreplay.  I tried to put it out of my mind.  Believe me, I tried.  But then you insist on coming here with me.  Why, might someone ask?  Oh maybe because you want to see your hookup of the month.  You got sloppy, Kai.  Kissing her right in front of me?  It's like you wanted me to find out."

His smile gradually turned to a smirk and it was then I knew that something was about to go down.

"Maybe if you hadn't been so self centered you would've seen my needs.  I tried to tell you and show you, but you had to start screaming and your stupid brother came in.  You should be thanking me.  At least I wasn't showing up to our dates with hickeys on my neck.  If anyone got sloppy it was you.  You should be thanking me for everything I've done.  And how do I get thanks?  I get screamed at, I get deprived of my many needs, and I get shamed," his hands grabbed my waist so hard, surly leaving bruises.  He took a finger, lifting my chin up. I didn't want to look him in the eyes, but his force made me.  I felt ill.  His hand on my waist creeped back and he pushed me forward, making my chest touch his. I saw his eyes glance down, but they quickly caught composure "Maybe you could help me with those needs," he whispered huskily.

"You're sick," I hissed.  I brought me knee up between his legs, watching him fall to the ground groaning.

I grabbed all of my belongings and rushed out of the dressing room.  I ran to the sight of any trash can and emptied anything that could possibly be found inside of my body.

I wanted to crash to the ground and sob, but I knew I couldn't.

"Are you okay?" A soft voice asked me.  I glanced up and saw the girl who ruined it all.  I didn't blame her, but it still hurt more than anything seeing her.

"I'm fine," I sighed, walking away.  As much as I wanted closure, I don't think I could handle anything more at this given moment in time

I got in my car, gripping the steering wheel so hard, causing my knuckles to turn white. The tears I'm my eyes held all of the unsaid.  All of the pain, sorrow, hurt, and urge to forgive.  I want to hate him more than I do.  Of course I hate him, but not enough.  There will always be that little part in me that loves him.  As much as I hate to admit it, first loves always keep a piece of you, you just have to make sure they don't take all of you.  All of your hopes, dreams, future.  You have to keep that for yourself.

I drove home, wishing it was silent, but my thoughts occupied any silence I could've had.

I pulled into the driveway, into a sight that made me want to gag. 

Typical reaction to your brother making out with your best friend on your porch I would hope.

I shut the door loudly, but not one of them even flinched.  I shook my head and began making my way inside.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw I figure standing in the grass of our neighbors' yard.

Please don't be Kai.  Please don't the Kai.

I hesitantly turned and was taken aback by what I saw.

Ethan stood in the grass, motionlessly watching Matteo and Brielle.  The sun caught a glint in his eyes.  It looked like water, but I couldn't make it out.

Before I could talk to him, he was already rushing into his house.  All I'd hoped was that he was okay.

I walked past the "happy couple" and made my way inside to find my mother standing there.  Her arms were crossed and she looked pissed.

Well, this should be fun.

QOTD: How do you deal with anxiety?

Word Count: 1439