Chapter 2

Monday morning... There was something important about today... I think.

Oh yeah! I have my first walk through! I get my very first alone job! I must impress this man. He will make or break it for me.

I jump off my sofa and grab some extra clothes to change into. Scurrying into the bathroom I turn on the shower and quickly strip my boxer briefs off. The hot water turns my pale, milky skin a red colour under its hot drops, but I don't mind. Meanwhile, the steam soothes my heavy eyes and my tired and aching muscles.

The shower is cut short as I remember I have to be on time for my first client. Quickly washing my hair and body, I jump out of the shower and dry off with my slightly scratchy, old towel. I dress myself in my cut off jeans and a black shirt before grabbing a granola bar and exiting my flat. When I reach the streets I hop on my bike and take a deep breath of the crisp morning air.

Here we go.

Peddling quickly, I found myself stopping at a cafe near the house I will be renovating. The thought of a solo job excites me and I can't help the smile creeping on my face.

The cafe is small when I enter it, most of the seating area is on the patio out back of the cafe. From what I can see of the patio, it looks cosy and quaint. The walls of the cafe are a cream colour and there are paintings hanging on the walls.

The menu is written in chalk behind the counter where you place your order. I step up to the counter and am greeted by the chirpy face of the barista.

"Hello! What can I get started for you today?" She asks me and I stare at the menu.

"I-I'm going to need a minute." I stutter and she nods.

"Not to worry, take your time!" She replies and I spend a few minutes tossing between the mocha iced coffee and the pumpkin spice latte.

Hot or cold? What do I want? Oh god I hate this part ...

"I'll take the mocha iced coffee made with almond milk please!" Shit. I wanted the pumpkin spice.

"Oh course ! What size and for here or to go?" She asks me.

"I'll take it to go and a medium is good." I mumble and she types the request into the cash register.

"Three dollars and eighty-nine cents" she responds and I hand her over a five dollar bill.

"Keep the change." I say and walk down to the receiving part of the counter.

I hum to the indie music playing while the barista goes to work making my iced coffee.

What song is this..?

I hum some more until I can put my finger on it. Paper Aeroplane by Angus and Julia Stone !

Feeling pleasantly happy now that I have named the song I accept my iced coffee from the barista.

"Thank you." I say as I hightail it out of the building and continue my way, one hand on the bike one hand for my coffee, to my new job site. I sip a bit of the cold, refreshing coffee from the straw and almost moan at the velvety taste of the freshly brewed coffee. Bless that barista for this beautifully made iced coffee.

It's about ten minutes of biking and sipping my coffee when I see the beautiful mansion by which my client (heh my client!) lives in. I'm half way done as I pull into his drive way and press the button by the gate.

"Who would like to enter and what is your business here?" Asks a voice over the intercom.

"Hello sir, I am here to start work on your house!" I chime happily.

"I am Martin. I maintain Mr. Greg's home. I will send him to meet you in the foyer. Come in." Says the voice, Martin. Seems like a nice man. Mr. Gregs must be very rich to have staff taking care of his home.

I bike up to the house and place my bike over on the side of the large porch and walk into the house. Whoa...

The ceilings were high in the foyer, at least 20 feet tall, and above me hung a master chandelier. The chandelier was something out of beauty and the beast- yes I watch princess movies get over it, I actually enjoy them. Beside me was a long counter with drawers below and a navy run along the top. There were candles waiting to be lit on top of it and a painting hung above of someone with a very strong jaw line and intimidating, yet beautiful eyes. They bore right into me as if the man in the painting could read my every thought. It takes my breath away and I have to look away.

The first thing I see are a pair of freshly polished black loafers standing beside my tattered shoes on the rug below our feet. Oh..

I look up only to be met with the eyes from the painting and once again I cannot breathe as they hold me captive.

"Who are you?" The man asks, his voice strong and assertive and has me feeling tingly in places I should not be.

I clear my throat before making out a few words to this Adonis in front of me. "Hello sir I'm here to renovate your deck."

"You?" He asks. One of his dark eyebrows raise as he looks at my features in question. Even fully clothed, I feel naked as his eyes wander over my body from top to bottom.

"Yes." I mumble as he steps towards me. I can't help that my nipples erect to attention at his scent. He's quite the man if I ever did see one.

"But you're a twink." He says, simply put.

*****
Sorry for abandoning you my lovely readers. I got caught up with uni and summer but I guess I'm back for a while so I will try not to leave you hanging again <3

More to come ! Tell me what you think of this chapter, any thoughts or suggestions for the up and coming ? I might take your thoughts into consideration as I write the next chapters to come.

Photo of Xander up above :)

Xoxo