Chapter 10

"We are going to have two bacon and maple syrup crepes please. As well, we are going to add on a bowl of fruit." Xander orders and I go to deny the order with a cringe but the server is already walking away.

"That sounds absolutely nasty." I scowl at his order and he laughs at me.

"Bacon and maple syrup is delicious. Don't knock it till you try it." He shrugs and takes a sip of his americano.

We just arrived at a French cafe downtown. It's a crepe cafe to be more exact but there are some French pastries along with hot and cold drinks. I personally ordered the hot chocolate which comes with whip cream and grated chocolate on top, but Xander is sipping away at his Americano which does not seem the least bit appetizing to me.

Who would order a coffee over a hot chocolate?!

I take a sip contemplating why he insisted on the coffee. Such a weird choice.

"You enjoying that?" Xander asks with a smirk. I lick the residing whip cream from my lips slow and, hopefully, seductively. Xander's eyes dilate as he watches my tongue and I know then that I indeed licked my lips in a seductive manner.

"It's so good." I moan, not breaking eye contact with Xander and he shift in his seat.

"Careful baby boy." He warns in a husky tone and I feel my body begin to heat up to the sound. I look over to the open concept kitchen where the crepes are being made and it seems like it'll be a bit of time before we get ours as they are still making Nutella crepes for the big group of people to our right.

I smirk at Xander and kick my foot towards his. I brush it up against him and blow him a kiss. "It's your own fault Daddy."

His eyes go dark and his brows furrow, "why is that baby?"

His voice is deep and husky and I begin fidgeting knowing I'm affecting him is starting to affect me. I clear my throat and in a small voice I explain, "well, daddy, you left me so needy this morning when all I wanted was to play again like we did last night."

"I don't want to exhaust you just yet. We have errands to run first baby. Just think how pleasing it will be after you have waited so patiently like a good boy." Xander says reaching over the table and brushing his thumb over my bottom lip. My breath hitches as I watch carefully his actions. His thumb slips into my mouth and I can feel my member harden in my pants from the small action.

God he really affects me.

His thumb dips down on my tongue but is quickly retrieved back as the server comes with our breakfast, "two crepes with bacon and maple syrup and one bowl of fruit. Can I get you anything else?"

"Some relief." I mutter and Xander chuckles as he waves the server off.

We dig into our meals and I'm quiet through it all, shifting periodically from the uncomfortable tightness. Xander just smirks as he watches me struggle and seems fairly proud of himself to have put me in this situation.

"Asshole." I say as we finish our crepes and snack on the fruit in front of us.

"Yea I can put it there. Would you like that?" He seductively whispers and I moan silently at the thought. "Mmm I can make that louder for you."

"Daddy." I whine and he puts a strawberry into his mouth.

"Shh baby we don't want the server to kick us out before we finish this bowl of fruit." Xander teases and I grip the table as the server comes over.