Chapter 13

*Xander's POV*

I wash Leo off and scrub his hair clean. He's almost asleep in my lap but he sits there patiently in the tub with me. When we first got in he started playing with the yellow duck I tossed in but now he's leaning into me waiting for me to let him go to bed. I kiss his soapy lips before unplugging the bath and standing up.

His arms lift and I pick him up so his legs are on either side of me and his arms rest over my shoulders. His head rests on my chest and I put my left arm under his bum for support as I rinse all the soap off of both of us.

"Baby I want to clean myself now. You can run along to bed." I tell him and his hums. I put him down outside of the tub and he dries off with a yellow duck towel before leaving me to my bedroom.

Oh Leo.

The thought of him curled up like a good boy, sleeping makes me smile happily. I run my fingers through my hair before washing my hair and body.

When Leo dropped the milk all over me and the sofa I got so upset with him. He has a sippy cup for a reason. He needs to learn to keep his lid on so things like this don't happen.

I take a deep breath, calming myself and finishing my shower. I dry myself off and hang the towel back up on the hook before exiting to my room. I notice he got into the black bags near my dresser and I smirk. That's when I see Leo, laying spread eagle on the bed in purple briefs with white flowers on them. His milky white legs begging to be touched with his ass in the air.

I growl feeling my pants tighten at the sight of my boy. I walk closer to the sleeping boy and see some drool leaving his lips as he softly snores. Sleeping just became ten times harder.

I trail my hand down his back and Leo moans as I slip my hand into his briefs resting it on his ass. "Leo baby... you are going to have to slide over."

He hums and I remove my hands from his bum. I nudge his shoulder and he curls into a small ball in the middle of the bed. What am I going to do with you? My sweet, sweet boy.

It has been a while before I was last in a relationship with someone. I have had lots of one night stands but, finding a man to play the part as my little is a very difficult task and Leo has fallen perfectly into place in this relationship with me. I am so glad I decided to renovate my deck.

I fall asleep with Leo in my arms for one of the most peaceful and happiest sleeps I have ever had.

*********

*Leo's POV*

The morning came fast and I was in the arms of my handsome man. He was fast asleep but, I could feel his predominant package jutting out of hid boxers and poking me in my bum. He wasn't alone this morning, waking up with a stiff member all I wanted was for Xander to play with me again. Feeling the urge to wake him I grind my bum against his member and mine throbs in my pyjama pants, craving the touch of Xander. Xander grips my hips with his hands, his fingers pressing into my skin, sure to leave a mark where his nails dent my skin.

"Is baby Leo horny this morning," Xander's rough morning voice whispers in my ear and I moan at the sound of his sexy voice.

"Yes daddy, please..." I whine turning around to face him and kissing his neck trying to wake him up faster. Xander spits on his hand before he slips it into my pants and grips my member and I let out a cry of relief. In no time my pants were off and he was pumping my member drawing out moans from my mouth. When he stops I pout and beg him to keep going. I was so close! That is when I feel him put something on my member, a thick cock ring, and he turns it on so it is vibrating a dull vibration. "More." I beg and Xander chuckles.

"Not yet little Leo, Daddy wants to cum with you." Xander says and I hum in excitement. Xander grabs me and makes me sit on my hands and knees - doggy style. I hear a lid pop open and suddenly cool liquid kisses my bum. Xander wipes the lube up and down my butt crack so that there is a gracious amount of lube at my entrance and he sticks his finger in. My back arches and I moan as he pushes his finger in and out, taking his time and feeling every bit of me around his long finger. Xander pulls it out leaving me empty and I get excited for his cock to be pushed into me but, nothing happens.

That is when I notice Xander is in front of me, his cock staring at my face and I look up at him, "Suck me Leo."

"Yes daddy," I open my mouth and Xander puts his member in. As he pushes in and out of my mouth more and more drool glistens his large member and he grips my hair before shoving himself all the way in. I hum happily and he moans loudly. He pulls out before thrusting back in and I continue to hum and moan for him, every time he lets out more moans. His head is thrown back with his last thrust in and he pulls out, this time not entering my mouth again. Xander moves behind me and spreads my bum cheeks, his member kissing my entrance and he pushes in. I feel Xander put his hand in front and the vibrations are increased to a pleasurable level. Xander thrusts in and out of me at a rough and passionate pace and I try to meet his movements. It wasn't long before he and I are both shooting hot cum, him shooting inside of me, and me shooting onto the sheets below me.

Xander pulls out and rests beside me, pulling me in for a sweat and breathy cuddle. "Shower time my love?"

"Yes please daddy," I say and we both get out of bed before going to the shower, Xander tosses his bed sheets down the laundry shoot and we make our way to the shower.

The shower was quick and we talked about what we were going to do with my mom today before putting that topic aside to make out with each other. His lips are so sweet and mesh perfectly with mine. Oh this man. He will be the death of me, and I welcome it. Come at me Satan.

We got dressed and went through our morning routine of doing our hair, teeth, cologne, etc. When we got down for breakfast my mother was sitting on the sofa in the living room reading a book and she looks up at us.

"Did you two sleep well?" She asks.

Xander just smirks and winks at me and I blush looking away, "Yes mom, very well."

"That's not what I recall.." Xander whispers in my ear and I push him off of me.

"So I was thinking we could all go out with Uncle Frank and get some brunch today?" My mom asks and Xander and I both agree. That should be nice. I have not seen Uncle Frank for a while now and I am sure he is going to want an update on the deck.

"Then it is settled! I will message Frank and see if he will still be available to spend some time with us at 11am." My mother cheers and takes off to the guest room to call Frank and probably get ready for the day.

"So baby, shall I get you a snack?" Xander asks and I smile giddily.

"yes please daddy! OREOS AND MILK!" I cheer and he shakes his head.

"No, you need to nourish your body before you start filling it with sugar. You can have milk and I will have chef make you some eggs." Xander insists and I pout.

"Fine.." I sigh and take his hand, following him into the kitchen for eggs.

********

Hi everyone, I am sorry I have been on a hiatus for quite some time now but, here is chapter 13. I hope it is okay, it is a little short but, I just wanted to get it out there for everyone! You deserve it after the long wait!

I am going into exams and I will try to update weekly. If not, I will definitely start updating weekly again once my exams are complete.

TO everyone who has been here and is still here from 2017, THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL.

TO all my new followers and fans of Leo and Xander, welcome to the book and thank you for baring with me while I took sometime to figure my life out!

XoXoXoXo