Chapter 11

"Where have you been?!" My mother screams into the phone and I pull away from the phone, wincing at the sound of her angry voice.

"I'm sorry mum. I've been working. I got my own renovation and I've been working on it for the past -"

"Oh my god baby! Yay! How exciting!" She cuts me off in excitement. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" She begins to get angry with me.

"Mom." I groan, "I'm a grown man."

"No you are not you are still my baby." She interjects.

I see Xander saying good bye to Danny and I try to rush the conversation. "What do you want mum?"

"Well Mister, I am on my way to you right now. You are still living at that eery old apartment, correct?" My mother asks me.

"Yes mum." I groan rolling my eyes until I realized she was coming to my apartment. "But wait! You can't come! I am not home."

"Well get your ass home and come hang out with your mother." She insist and I rub my eyes in frustration as Xander comes out of the store with our bags.

"You ready to go to your apartment?" Xander asks and I try to shush him but it's too late.

"Who's that? Do you also have a boyfriend you are not telling me about?! Leo you need to call and talk to me more often." My mother reprimands me.

"Mom! No I do not. He's a friend." I really do not need this right now.

"Well you heard the man. Come to your apartment! I am almost there. Bring your friend along with you." My mother insists and I sigh giving into her.

"Yes mom. We are coming." I mutter and she cheers while I hang up on her.

"She sounds great!" Xander says, almost excited to meet her.

I give him a look of bewilderment, "you are very wrong. She is very... persistent and embarrassing."

"Well then you have confirmed it. She is great!" Xander laughs walking hand in hand with me towards our parked car down Main Street. Xander eyes the Toys R Us as we walk down the street and I eye him.

Is he going to get me toys? Should I tell him what sorts of toys I like to play with?

He looks away and unlocks his car as we approach it. I pout, wondering if Xander would let me play with toys or if it's just an in bed kink. Shrugging it off I get in the black Range Rover. I would be too shy and awkward to play anyway. Mom made me stop playing in grade 10 because it wasn't helping my maturity as a man or the bullying at school.

"You will be meeting my mum today." I state in the silent ride towards my apartment after I put the address in his GPS.

"So I heard." He responds as he concentrates on driving and the directions the GPS is giving him.

"She can't know." I say hurriedly.

"About what baby?" He asks me as he makes a left turn down my street.

"About us. Whatever 'us' is." I state and he nods thoughtfully.

"Just so you know I think of you as my little boy and that's how I would like to define you. I hope you think and define me as your daddy." Xander clarifies what he hopes we are.

"Okay..." I smile to myself as I look at my hands which are playing together. I feel an overwhelming wave of happiness take over at the thought of me being his little boy. I feel his hand come up to my neck and he caresses the nape of my neck. I purr at the feeling resonating from his delicate touch.