Chapter 3

"So." I roll my eyes at him standing with my hands on my hips, "I will do a great job!"

"Sassy." He notes in a monotonous voice as his pupil dilate and he clears his throat. "Come to my office and we shall talk more."

I follow behind him. His large frame hard to miss as my skimpy one follows him like a lost puppy. He takes me down a burgundy painted corridor that has windows with curtains on one side, much like in Cinderella's step mothers house, and dark oak doors lining the other. I wonder where all the doors lead to. There are 5 doors in this corridor and each one we pass makes my curiosity increase.

"In here." He says as he looks up and down my body slowly. I enter the dark room hesitantly, shivering a little as he steps closely behind me. His warmth and smell envelope me and I resist the urge to press against his furnace for a body. Lights flick on and I wince at the sudden brightness which bring me out of my inappropriate trance.

He walks past me and sits in a large leather chair behind he desk. I follow suit and sit in front of him in a much smaller, but still leather, chair.

"These are the blueprints for the deck. As you can see I changed it up a bit from the ones I sent to your manager. I would like to put in a hot tub over here with a canopy, do you think you can make this happen?" He asks, his eyes staring right into me once again and words seem to be trapped inside me. I nod my head and he raises an eyebrow, "speak."

"Y-Yes sir." I nod and he smirks at my stutter.

"Good." He speaks. 'Good', a small smile makes its way to my lips as the word he spoke ignites happiness within me. He is pleased.

His pupils dilate, but only for a small second before he shakes it off and continues what he was instructing me to accomplish. "I would like to have this deck complete within the next two months. If you do I good job I may ask you to help me with some other odd and ends, but first things first my deck must be done."

"Why the time frame?" I ask him as I look thoroughly through the blue prints. This is going to be a lot of work...

"I'm a busy man and I will be having a business party at my house in two months time. Everything must be in tip top shape." He explains before standing once again. "Let me show you to the area which the deck will be made."

I nod and stand up as well before following him out of the office. "My name is Leo by the way." I tell him as he shows me through the large home.

"Xander Greg. But you will call me Mr. Greg." He says and I quickly make a mental note of it.

He takes me through a large room with a long dining table and many chairs which surround the dark wooden table. The ceilings here are high as well and a chandelier hangs above the centre of the table with decorative crystal hanging from it. The room is a off white colour with light grey tiles and windows line one wall which brings the natural light into the room. Through the windows I can see the small deck I will be renovating and my excitement grows. We walk out of the dining hall and into a enormous kitchen.

I stop in my tracks and look around this spectacular piece of architecture. "This is amazing." I mumble out as I take in the beautiful granite counter tops and the fairly large island. Pots and pans hang from the ceiling above the island and the walls are painted the same off white as the dining hall. The ceiling is open concept and there is a faucet over the stove. That's pretty neat; the chef would be able to pour water into the pot from the stove, instead of walking all over the kitchen.

"Chef Alan and his crew are very good cooks. Some of the best I've had. It was his idea for the kitchen to look the way it does. He should be in with everyone in an hour or so to start prepping  lunches for all of my staff." Mr. Greg explains before we continue walking to the back yard. "You too will have a lunch made for you."