Chapter One: Kyōraku Clan

Once upon a time, a goddess landed on earth. Her beauty was tremendous and unearthly, she came to earth with her god-like powers called chakra.

From her powers, many legends and heroes were born. However, when there are victors, losers must follow. The Yang to its Yin.

Those powers eventually become regular, however, in the shadows, all the hatred and corruption manifested into nine beings.

These beings manifested with magnificent size and powers, however, one thing they had in common was their animal-like forms and their tails.

They range from one to nine, however, as time passes and the average person becomes stronger. Those beings of magnificent power become easier and easier to defeat.

However, the damage was done and seemingly irreversible. The world entered its warring states period, where the previous lifespan of sixty years was reduced to fifteen years old.

Two thousand years of mothers crying over their dead husband and sons, two thousand years of massacres and genocides, two thousand years of pain and sorrow, and two thousand years of suicides and depression.

However, sixty-four years ago, two people, two individuals ended the two long millennia of death.

They were each other's Yang and Yin, Uchiha Madara and is a cool and calculated shinobi of the Land of Fire who mercilessly kills his enemies, because of his cold nature, people naturally stay away from him.

Senju Hashirama is a nice and somewhat doofus shinobi, he often tries to talk to his enemies before entering battle, because of his nature, people naturally were drawn to him.

However, those clashing ideals and principles merged together creating a system that runs oppositely of the current system.

The high death rates of the youth increased with the formation of the shinobi village system, only those cowardly enough or skilled enough managed to survive this and enter their teenage years.

Since then, they were skilled enough to live most of their lives in peace and possibly become parents and possibly grandparents.

Unfortunately, since the system was no longer clans calming pieces of land as their territory but not large villages calming the feudal lord's land as their territory and them as the feudal lord's military forces.

The once small scale territory dispute was completely eradicated from the world and replaced with large scale territory disputes that lead to catastrophic death and damage.

This problem became rampant with the tension at an all time high, the world's first large scale war took place.

While there were many players in this war, but none other were more special than the ones that participated in the warring states period, specifically those in the largest village, Konohagakure.

During that period many well known candidates came out of that period still standing.

Those clans were mostly located in the Land of Fire, those clans are the forest clan of the leafs, the Senju Clan.

The fiery flames of the Uchiha Clan, the mind controllers of the Yamanaka Clan, the body shifters of their Akimichi, the bug controllers of the Aburame.

However, four clans stood atop of them all. One thing they all had in common was that they were all allied or a part of Konoha. Those were the Senju Clan of the Hidden Leaf, they were known as the clan with ten thousand skills. However, a few of them had a legendary Kekkei Genkai called Wood Release.

The Senju exact opposite was the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha Clan are known as the clan that produces prodigies. Each of them has a dōjutsu called the Sharingan, this eye makes them arrogant to their power. However, a few of them gain an upgraded version of the Sharingan called the Mangekyō Sharingan.