** ⭐️♡ Zoey Jordan Lee ♡⭐️ **

Zoey Jordan Lee

Pure Blood Female Shifter

Zoey entered the room and took her newborn baby boy back, then left the room. They'd all gone silent seeing her. Once she left the room, she was watched by others in the pack house.

Quickly she buckled her baby safely into the baby car seat and got in herself. She drove away, them thinking she was just going home. But soon to their shock, she was found long gone and no one could mind link her.

˜˜

She refused to stay there as they were secretly making disgusting plans behind her back she wouldn't ever agree with.

She totally fled Alaska all together. And the ordered claiming they were secretly planning never happened.

˜˜

When she arrived at the Council Headquarters a month later, she grunted. She quickly got out and then opened the back door to get her baby from the carseat.  Before she even stood, she knew she wasn't alone.

She grunted seeing Council Warriors and passed her baby over and grabbed the baby bag. Then she handed that over too as they insisted. She closed and locked her doors then said infirmary.

She was then swept up and carried. He saying the pavement is slick and icy in places.

Once in the infirmary, the Doctor they alerted quickly approached and only then was she set down.   He asked who are you, we've never seen you before? She sighed and said my name is Zoey.

He asked where are you from as the name is not familiar to us either? She said I'm from Alaska. He stiffened and asked is that so?  She frowned and said yes.

He said few actually come here who live in Alaska and females are said as rare. She said explain rare? He smiled and said we've been told there are few females there.

She said interesting.  I don't know about any other packs elsewhere but to me there are enough females living in packs in Alaska. Maybe the packs are just smaller in Alaska, but I have nothing to compare that to either.

Now he smiled and said very interesting, I never thought of that. So what brings you here? Why leave Alaska?

She said I personally hate the cold weather there unlike everyone else. He asked and who have you brought?  She said my son, he's a month old now. I called him Zane.

He looked off and said it seems no file was found in our database of you or your son. She said interesting.  He said indeed as we should have been sent the files immediately.

She moved and grabbed the diaper bag and pulled out two folders and said well here.  He took them and opened the top and said your files.  She said yup, I slipped in and grabbed them before I left.

He said here it states your the pack Beta couple's daughter.  She said I'm the youngest of four kids.  I have two older brothers then a sister then there's me. Growing up I honestly thought I wasn't theirs as I look nothing like my siblings or parents.

He asked really?  She said yes, when I was 8 I asked and was shown old pictures of family members. I resembled one that was said to be my father's mother's mother. So my great grandmother on my father's side. I was still talked about though.

Another Doctor approached and took her son.  He asked whose his father?  She said I honestly don't know who he was. I know it sounds bad, but my wolf was jumped and mounted. He said so DNA testing is needed. She said yes. 

She looked off and he grunted then asked what? She said I was jumped again and I'm pregnant.  They all growled.  She said after I gave birth, and once given the okay by the Doctor, I shifted and was immediately sent to go run.  I don't know if it's the same male. His scent was totally blocked.  You growl all you want but I'm freaking angry.