☆ Solange Ava ☆

Solange Ava

Pure Blood Female shifter

Solange grew tall by the time she shifted. Everyone in the family thought she would be the shortest because she was tiny as a baby, then child.

But it wasn't until she was put into the pack daycare where she was seen again by a doctor that she started having better care and attention.

She came from a large family, and everyone assumed she would be properly cared for. Her mother was the youngest of seven kids, Solange had four siblings and wasn't actually getting the proper care and attention she should.

Even her birth weight was light because her mother hadn't known for some time that she was pregnant. Each of her siblings had a different father, meaning her mother was a spoiled and well used slut.

The family left her mother to raise her, but by then her mother wanted no more, Solange was just another mistake. Her mother hated her, so she didn't get the proper care and attention a baby needed.

As a baby, she was shaken a lot, her wolf came out feeling the need to protect themselves. And when her wolf came, she was no longer alone and was very quiet after that.

When she was taken to daycare at the pack house, the staff noticed bruises and called the pack doctor. When the doctor saw her, the second he saw the bruises, then looked into her eyes and her wolf flashed in them, he gave her a booster shot to strengthen her wolf.

With the bruises noticed and the wolf inside her seen, the doctor started taking more notice of her. The pack Alpha, once the meeting was over was called in to look her over.

When the pack doctor and Alpha Kaine confronted her mother, her mother simply said then you keep her. The doctor then asked who the birth father was?

Her mother Silver lied to everyone about who fathered her, and when asked again, told them another lie. The doctor took dna samples from her mother, then from her and sent the two sets of samples away to council for testing.

Meanwhile the rest of the family were in the process of moving. They weren't told what was happening, then by the time her mother packed everything up, she uncaring left Solange in the hands of the pack and left without her.

Her mother had signed her rights over to the pack, the rest of the family had no idea yet. For years they said they had no clue what was going on.

When no one came back for her after a couple of weeks, Solange was adopted by the doctor and his wife. Alpha Kaine took on the roll of Uncle seeing as she had her wolf.

~✥~

She got to spend a lot of time with Alpha Kaine, and with the Alpha, then the Luna. Their kids spent a lot of time with her, them being older she still kept up.

With the care she was getting, she put on the weight as she was finally eating right. Unlike with her mother who hadn't cared she was basically starving.

With the doctor and mate raising her, Solange grew very fast. Living in the pack house, she matured faster. She was a quiet child and never made a scene.

At 12, Solange shifted, her wolf wanted out and nothing could stop her. She shifted in the infirmary, and once she started, the doctor left her be and watched over her.

Alpha Kaine had visitors outside, so Doctor Evan didn't dare take her outside to shift for her safety. Once shifted, she lay quietly, Alpha Kaine rushed in, took one look and fell to his knees.

He picked up her face and kissed her forehead and said beautiful wolf Solange. She is outstandingly gorgeous. He said I will initiate you after our guests leave.