Kody Joleen

Kody Joleen

Pure Blood Female Shifter

Kody wiped her face on her towel, not realizing Talon had used it before her. She swore, smelling his scent. She sighed deeply before dropping the towel in the laundry bin and getting another.

She washed her face again, then dried it with a fresh towel before leaving the room. Wondering when he could have come in her room to use it. He was always trying to get his scent on her.

She locked her room and headed downstairs to the infirmary, it her first stop before getting something to eat. Minutes later, Doctor Ron saw her.

She smiled and said hey doc, I think I need to have those shots now. He huffed and said you think? He said blood test first, you've been away at school and should have had these before you left.

As he drew her blood she said I wasn't worried, I don't go to parties or go out drinking. He snorted and said you can never know, something might happen when you're away.

He went to test her blood and when he came back, he said you're lucky this time Kody. I mind linked Alpha Wallace about this and he's not happy you're going to school unprotected for so long.

She sighed as Alpha Wallace came in the room followed by his son Talon. She blinked at them and said uh oh, from the looks on your faces I'm in deep trouble.

Alpha Wallace grunted and said it's not happening again Kody, you are going to come back to the infirmary before you go back to University to have another shot. It's that or it will be forced on you.

Talon moved to her, crowded her until she leaned farther back. He took in her scent and then rubbed his cheek against her face, getting his scent on her quickly. He growled in her ear and said a shot will be given to you if you want to go back Kody, no ifs, ands, or buts.

She said fine, I concede, I will have another shot given to me before I have to go back. Not that I will need it, as I told the Doctor I don't plan on partying like the others or go out drinking. You know I can't drink alcohol.

Talon grunted and licked her ear and said in case you forgot, you can drink alcohol, you just don't like what it does to you. She leaned all the way back to get away and said I don't drink because my wolf likes to take over and she is freaking crazy when she does.

He grinned as he leaned over her, both his hands on either side of her, holding her in place and said I like it when your wolf comes out to play. Kody looked beyond him to his father as she whispered she is locked up and stop it as she is going crazy because she wants out.

Alpha Wallace and Doctor Ron kept their grins off their faces, then Alpha Wallace said I order you to go for a run Kody, your wolf needs to be let out. Each day you're home for break, you are going to run, do you understand?

Talon seized her ear lobe and bit down, making her pulse skyrocket. He sucked on it, before he purposely bit his lip then bit her lobe again to get his blood into her. She closed her eyes as her wolf started going wild inside her.

He purposely did so her scent will change, combining theirs so others will know to back off. Alpha Wallace grunted and said Kody, do you understand? She clamped down on her wolf and swallowed hard before saying yes Alpha, I have to go for a run each day I'm here.

She gasped and closed her eyes as her wolf was seen looking out at Talon and liking what she sees. Talon grinned as soon as he saw her wolf looking back, then she closed her eyes so he couldn't see, he licked her lips.

Alpha Wallace grinned as he saw her wolf looking back at Talon and ordered her to tell them what her wolf is feeling right now Kody, tell me. She whimpered and said need, then clamped her mouth shut and groaned in her head.