☆ Pillar Jasmine ☆

Pillar Jasmine

Pure Blood Female Shifter

Considering she turned 18 on the pack lands, Pillar was really unknown to the pack. She kept to herself all throughout high school and when she attended her graduation, she surprised them all.

For someone that went through school with them, no one noticed her until she walked in dressed very unlike the other females. She wore a very elegant and simple dress, it was knee length and slimming which she wore with heels.

All other females wore either skimpy barely there apparel or fancy expensive grad dresses. Pillar's hair was done up in a very simple but stylish twisted roll. Her makeup was flawless, unlike others that were overdone and in your face.

Those females that had gone through school with her being in very high demand by males for sex. Compared to Pillar, all the others looked like trolling tramps. They were instantly jealous when they eventually caught sight of her.

Pillar did not attend the Prom dance, instead she was dressed for a high classed dinner party but no one knew. As soon as the unmated males caught sight of her, they went on high alert, stirring, lusting after her. They stiffened and tried to catch her scent and all they smelled were her alluring soaps, and a perfume that drew them to her.

Every female noticed the effect on the unmated males and had to work extra hard to keep them away. It did not go unnoticed as the fathers of the graduates watching were all mumbling to their significant others about how classy she looked unlike the others.

One father in particular noticed his son's reaction. Alpha Holden noticed his son Craig's reaction but his date for the night, slipped her hands out of sight which caused Craig to flinch.

He mind linked Craig and asked what was going on? Craig turned his head and said my wolf is reacting to a scent, very alluring one. His girlfriend then did something else, causing Craig to break the link.

Alpha Holden then mind linked Randy who was sitting by Craig and asked what was Sasha doing to his son? Randy looked over and sniffed before clearing his throat and saying Sasha has her hands all over him, unzipped his pants and is...

Alpha Holden grunted and bore through Sasha's shield into her mind and ordered her to stop being such a slut before he has her dragged away and drugged. Sasha's grin wasn't seen by him but Randy looked and told the Alpha what he saw.

Alpha Holden then ordered Sasha to come to him right that minute. Sasha took too long so he bore back into her mind and said so be it Sasha, you not coming to me as ordered leaves me with no other option.

Sasha smuggly pulled her hands out of Craig's pants and stood. She fought the order but in the end she came to him. He was not happy at all and had a pack warrior restrain and take Sasha back to the pack house. He ordered her to be knocked out for an interrogation, and to have the pack doctor examine her fully immediately on her arrival and give her all her injections as if she previously had none including wolfsbane.

At the end of the graduation ceremony, Alpha Holden ordered his son to accompany him instead of heading to the Prom dance.

An hour later, Alpha Holden, son Craig and Beta Roy were at a sit down dinner with two Councilmen and in walked Pillar. She was holding onto the arm of Councilman Taber.

Pillar was a complete surprise to see. Even Alpha Holden who was puzzled as Councilman Taber asked Pillar to shield them from being heard. He never had thought Pillar was any stronger than others.

She was not an initiated member of his pack, just a visitor on the pack lands with the rest of her close family. The pack was protecting them and the family stayed out of sight.