*** Ramona Geneva ***

Ramona Geneva

Pure Blood Female Shifter

Ramona was the black sheep of the family. It started when she was very young and her sister Raina started lying about her to everyone she met. Raina was only 8 at the time and Ramona 7.

As they grew, her parents heard those rumors and hated to but they started believing them. They looked at Ramona differently, and started getting even more stricter with her than with Raina.

Raina seeing that Ramona was finally being treated the way she wanted, started lying even more. By the time Ramona was 15, their parents had Ramona on such a tight rope that it was hard for her to abide by their rules.

It wasn't because she was acting out, it was like the world turned against her. From her being kept after school for someone else's stupidity and the whole class was late. She missed her bus home and she got home late.

Of course Raina had already informed their parents some other lie that kept her late and they were waiting for her to get home.

Raina of course that night came in from a date, late and stinking like sex. But Ramona never said a word because their parents stopped trusting Ramona's words.

It was never ending, the lies her sister said about her. Then when Ramona turned 17, the lies had stopped even the pack Alpha and he truly believed them, he being angered as he pacing the office to confront her, glaring.

He glared at her, and she blinked at him and asked what was wrong? He got in her face and snarled. She was not an initiated member of the pack, one of the lies Raina said stopped that from happening making her sister very happy.

So when he was being mind linked, Ramona had no idea. She sighed as she looked down at her hands as she was not allowed to look the Alpha in the face.

His snarl had her wolf growling in her head. No one knew that she had shifted, no one asked and she of course would not be believed.

He growled from deep in chest and it made her close her eyes tight, thinking he was going to go for her throat soon. When he pulled back her collar, he froze.

He stood and paced again asking where her mate mark was? She said I have no mate mark. I haven't found my true mate. He huffed and asked then why is there a rumor going around the pack that you were marked by a rogue.

She gasped and said then call the doctor up here, you can turn your back and he can check me. He snorted and said god damned it, why are those rumors so farfetched, now it's saying you're pregnant and I can sure smell that you're not.

Ramona snorted. He growled and lifted her chin and yelled why, you know don't you? She took a deep breath and said do you know Alpha that from the age of 8 years old, Raina has been lying.

He snorted and said your sister is the most honest she-wolf I know. She moved back a step and said I see. She said I will go down to the pack infirmary and have those tests you all seemed to believe the results of already.

I have had it Alpha, you go on believe my sister is a freaking angel. She stomped to the door opened it and found Raina listening in on and grinning at the door.

She grabbed her sister by the shirt front and pulled her inside, got her down on the floor and stepped on her head and yelled now check her freaking collar.

He growled and she yelled back and said you just do it. He snorted and pulled back Raina's collar and in deep shock saw it was covered in hickey's and he gasped. Ramona said she's such a little innocent angel huh?

She grabbed Raina again, pulled up skimpy dress and said now look at her thighs. He gasped as they were covered in bite marks.

Ramona said now if you excuse us, I will be taking Raina here down for an exam. If I am going to be expelled by the pack then I want her examined and tested to see if she is pregnant.