Dru Wanda

Dru Wanda

Pure Blood Female Shifter

Dru's wolf sarcastically apologized for being a bother, making Dru chuckle at her wolf. Her wolf commenting after hearing the excuse her parents were giving her for coming home many days late from a meeting.

Days late, leaving her without any food in the house. A meeting that was only an hour away that took them days to get home from. They couldn't be bothered to phone her to let her know.

She had ended up at the pack house, the place she hates walking into. The pack Alpha had seen her and frowned then asked where her parents were. He then told her she must be mistaken where her parents were because there was no meeting.

Yeah, she had told him, no that was where they told me they were going. He had her come to his office where they learned no meeting was being held so her parents had lied.

Calls were made to her parents but they didn't answer. Alpha Owen then made her stay in the pack house until her parents came home. She was given a room and she was expected to do chores while there.

She chose the laundry room so she didn't have to see the pack members except at meals. She took her computer with her and did her online schooling as she washed and dried clothes in the half dozen huge machines. She was gloved up and folded and stacked the clothes in baskets and other workers took them to the proper pack members.

The laundry room was actually large and clothes had piled up, as the last worker had not been doing her job. Dru used gloves to handle the dirty clothes, not to get her scent on them.

Over the three days she was there, she noticed clothes were worn once and tossed in the laundry. All the pack females were also clothes horses as they had a lot of clothes.

Then once the gated community guard on the gate notified Alpha Owen of her parents returning, he collected her and took her home. But her parents didn't come straight home and he had to leave.

When her parents walked in, they looked at her and said oops, sorry. Dru shook her head and said really? Hope you both enjoyed your little holiday because I know there wasn't a meeting you went to.

At least you could have gone grocery shopping before you left. Having no food in the house and you only supposed to be gone for four hours max was fine, but you were gone nearly a week.

When her dad's phone rang, he shrugged and walked away and answered making her say sure you answer that call but mine were all ignored. Even Alpha Owen tried to call with no answer. Am I such a bother?

Beta Caster walked in, the door wide open and heard the call from both sides. He then alerted Alpha Owen who then came back at once. Alpha Owen took the phone from Jacob and asked you were gambling?

Dru gasped and said oh god, not again. She shook her head and said you were both warned to stop. You were both told what would happen if you were found doing it again.

She turned and grabbed her phone and called Councilman Wren. When he answered she said Councilman Wren, this is Dru Carmichael, sorry to be a bother but my parents just arrived home from a supposed meeting. They left me again, but this time in the house with no food. The meeting I was told was an hour away, maximum time away from home was four hours. It's now five days later and they were just caught by Beta Caster to have been gambling.

Beta Caster took the phone and frowned as he said Beta Caster here Councilman Wren. We had no idea, is this gambling a problem for them? Councilman Wren said good to hear you're there Caster and yes, Dru's parents have been known to ignore their daughter if caught up in their gambling addiction.