** ☆ Tansy Rebel ☆ **

Tansy Rebel

Pure Blood Female Shifter

Tansy was duped, she was told that the pack was having a costume party, even given the invitation for the whole family. Her mother and her worked on the costume she was supposed to wear and made one for her little brother Caleb as well.

Her mother was pregnant and too close to her due date to go to a party. Her dad was still with the other pack they had been a part of, doing his last week of Warrior duty before he could join the pack too.

She drove to the pack house and got out, already feeling doubt in the pit of her stomach seeing all the out of town license plates on the vehicles.

She took a deep breath, stuffed the invitation between her breasts as she picked up Caleb and walked towards the door. She stood up behind the male in front of her, he looked back at her hearing Caleb and froze.

She smiled and said what's wrong, never seen a playboy bunny before in real life? He choked back a cough and said damn, I mean sorry, you're a real playboy bunny?

She shook her head and said no, sorry. She walked around him as he was frozen as he scanned her from top to bottom. She walked up the stairs, feeling stares, all eyes on her watching as they walked in the room.

She walked up to Alpha Gavin and pulled the invitation out from between her breasts and said I am here. He gasped seeing the invitation and said um Tansy, this isn't right, it is a formal party.

She said whatever, your daughter gave that to me last week and told me I had to attend, guess we were duped huh? Mom couldn't come and hearing that this isn't a costume party like April said, makes me sick. Mom is too close to her due date to hear April lied, we spent time making these outfits Alpha Gavin.

He grunted and mind linked April to get here right now. When April showed up, she looked Tansy up and down and said she's a slut. Tansy snorted and said okay, we are going there April. You and half a dozen different male scents have been smelled on you before school this week alone. You would run inside as soon as you got to school and use the showers in the girls locker room and wear your gym strip while going to school.

After school, you changed back into the street clothes you wore to school and that happened every day this week. You were scented having sex with five males this week alone. I am sure the pack doctor can prove that too. I would suggest birth control Alpha Gavin because she isn't on it seeing as I heard her tell her best friends that, who have all been smelling like others as well.

She looked at Alpha Gavin and said you can hear the truth in my words. He growled and grabbed April and led her off to the pack infirmary as she was screaming out Tansy lied, I did not.

Beta Adam walked up to her and took his coat off, she set Caleb down and put on the coat, thanked him as she buttoned it up and pulled up the sleeves thanking him again.

He then led her around the room and introduced her to the Alphas attending. One Alpha in particular made her very uneasy, not because she knew him but because he was staring at her like a side dish that he was waiting to scoop up and eat.

She mind linked her dad and said sorry dad but this is important. He grunted and said I am always freaked out how you can mind link me with me being so far away love.

She said sorry but I thought you were guarding Alpha Sinclair? He grunted and said I am why? She said because dad, I was just introduced to a man said to be Alpha Sinclair.

He growled and said show me Tansy, it's very important. She looked at Alpha Sinclair and showed her father who said move away from him Tansy, right now, he's a rogue.