Chapter 1: All Bridges Severed

Arc 1, Chapter 1-12: Revival
Arc 2: Chapter 13-16: Battle for the Isle

Book 1: Twin Roses.
Book 2: Frozen Tomb. (Currently here)
Book 3: Faunus Kingdoms.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you sure this is an operation you are okay with Mr. Schnee? There is a high probability of your life coming to a permanent end. We might not be able to successfully transfer your mind, consciousness and soul into this human frame."

Walker stands in the middle of the grey and white testing room. Two tables stand in front of him, one for him to lay on and another with an exact replica of his body on top of it.

"Yes. I'm sure of this doctor. Father discarded me like trash. Beacon didn't want me...Yang Xiao Long did not need me."

Walker turns around and faces the set of doctors behind him, a man and a woman.

"When there are no more paths to go down...you're no longer afraid of the unknown. The downsides you speak of aren't downsides at all. If I die, I get to rest. If I don't...I will have a purpose and a reason to continue my new life."

The male doctor closes his eyes and breathes in and out deeply before nodding. He grabs his tablet from the desk and taps on it, sending the other female doctor away to gather the other scientists. As the doors swing from the doctor leaving, a white-haired military woman runs in panting.

"Brother! Walker! You can't do this!"

Walker turns around and sees a face he hasn't seen in many years.

"Winter. You can't expect me to just continue, can you? I have no place in the family, no place in Beacon...and I wouldn't even make a good soldier like you have. You were already an oddity in the Schnee family. In fact, only the rat Whitley would make for the "usual" Schnee."

Winter clenches her fists and puts her hands on Walkers shoulders, gripping tightly.

"Brother. You can't do this. I know I've barely had any time to be free from my duties in the military, but I refuse to lose my REAL brother. Whitley is just like our father, and you know all of our opinions on him. You and mother would be my closet family and I don't know if mother would even continue living in her current state. I can barely see Weiss...so please..."

Walker looks down and sighs, putting a hand on Winters arm and gripping down gently.

"I do wish me and you had more time to develop an actual relationship. If I survive then maybe something can happen. But I can't afford to stay like this anymore. Surely you can understand that."

Winter's facade breaks as a single tear goes down her face, hitting the cold floor beneath them. She pulls Walker into a hug and holds him tight.

"P-Please Walker...we can talk...you don't need to do something so rash..."

Some scientists come in with a huge number of supplies on carts next to them. Winter turns her head and gasps, realizing what's happening. She begins to hyperventilate and holds Walker tightly.

"Brother!! Please! You could die!! I can't lose you!!"

Walker gives his sister one final hug, rubbing her back and resting his head on her shoulder. After a bit, James Ironwood steps inside the room and asks Winter to leave so they can begin. Winter shakily let's go of Walker, thinking this is the last time she'll ever see him. She sighs and gives Walker a kiss on the forehead and a final "I love you" under her breath before leaving the room with Ironwood.

"Mr. Schnee, please strip and lay on the table."

Walker strips down from his clothes and puts them over to the side of the room before getting onto the table.