Epilogue: Prophecy

Walker POV, 6 years later:

Walker: "30 years old huh? Heh, when do I have to put you in a retirement home?"

Today is Winters 30th birthday. Usually on such a important birthday like this it would be a massive party but Winter hasn't done that. She's never done that really. Usually it's me, Weiss, Penny and Mother that go.

Winter has never been the type of person to throw a massive party for anything. She's always been more reserved and quiet which...yeah it makes sense for her.

Winter: "Do not remind me please. There's only a 4 year gap between us as well. You'll be 30 soon. Though luckily for you, you do not need to deal with the sands of time. You still look so young..."

Walker: "Hey now! For a 30 year old you're still very pretty! Not many people can look so many years younger then what they are!"

I wouldn't normally say these kinds of things but Winter has been feeling a bit upset with her age. I don't know why. She's not 50 or something like that.

Winter: "Hah...I suppose you're right. Thank you for calling your old hag of a sister pretty. She appreciates it."

Walker: "Don't call yourself an old hag while Mom is still walking across Remnant."

The sound of Winter genuinely laughing is a sound I'll never get old of.

Winter: "Hahahaha!! I guess you're right on that! Anyways, there's no real rush to come down from the cabin today. Weiss is incredibly busy and I think Penny has been getting some renovations."

...

Walker: "My sister is not celebrating a birthday by herself. I'll be down shortly. It's still pretty early in the morning after all."

Winter: "Hm. Alright. But I decide what we do. Love you."

Walker: "Love you too."

I end the call and put my scroll next to my bed. A nice little run should do me some g-

"Something is outside. Something very unnatural is outside. These energy levels aren't normal at all."

What? What're you talking about Sai?

"Get dressed and go. Quickly."

O-Okay.
.
.
.
I quickly get dressed in some jeans, and a black tank top. I step outside and am met with somewhat chilly weather but that isn't my concern right now. Weather hasn't affected me in years.

I go over to behind the cabin and notice a very strange looking red crack in the air in front of me.

Walker: "What...the hell?"

I take a step forward and go to touch it but before my hand grazes it, the crack opens up and becomes what looks like a glowing red portal. I jump back and stick my arm blade out, ready to attack whatever might come out.

???: "Hah. Didn't think you would do it. I was getting a little impatient now..."

A humanoid steps out from the portal and floats just above the ground.

This thing is wearing a black red suit, his skin is pale white, his hair looks like it's made out of the galaxy itself and his eyes are...

His eyes...

Walker: "You were the thing stalking me!! I wasn't going crazy!!"

???: "Stalking? That's a poor choice of words, Mr Schnee. I was simply observing, like a visitor at a zoo."

"He isn't normal. He's floating, and his hair is completely unnatural...no, his hair is physically impossible to have."

I noticed that. I can't tell what this thing is besides him resembling a human.