cuddles

Tysm for 1k view I can't believe it with only 9 chapter! Also to those who speaks French and read my book of os tysm for 10k views this make me so happy! You guys are way too nice but here you guys go<3
Im deeply sorry if there is no picture it would make the chapter lag not allowing me to publish it hope you enjoy!

Scaramouche

You were scratching the back of your head embarrassed, Scaramouche had his arms crossed looked at you dead in the eyes.

Scaramouche: cuddles ? Disgusting.

10 minutes later.

Scaramouche head was burried into your chest as you played in his purples locks. He was holding tightly not letting go of you for a second. You were certainly not getting out of his embrace until the end of the day since he seemed to have fallen asleep. You gave up and just relaxed your body falling into a deep slumber as well. You were both so peacefully sleeping when Pantalone walked passed this he didn't even bother waking the both of you up. He chuckled lightly and continued his activities.

Arlecchino

You were freezing cold, shivering until a coat slides around you and an arm was wrapped around your waist.

Arlecchino: cuddle me.

You turned around into her embrace wrapping your arms around her muffling your face into her neck. You cuddled for about an hour before she had to go on a mission, you just sighted wrapping yourself in a blanket.

Childe

This man would do anything for you.

Cuddles ? Not a problem, he just found you in the grass reading a book. He sneaked on you and grabbed your waist pulling you to his chest. You almost had a heart attack, but when you realized it was him you sighted closing your book.

Y/n: you want cuddles ?

Childe: mhmmm yes.

You just snuggled more in his chest and you both ended up taking a nap in the grass spooning. You fell asleep before him and he just watched you sleep until his eyes started becoming heavy. He accidentally fell asleep and you both took a nap of 90 minutes until he woke up to you brushing his hair locks.

( I'm sorry the picture was making the chapter lag)

Pantalone

He was always busy but the only free time he had, he would spend it with you. Sitting on his lap, your wings wrapped around him snuggling in his chest while he was smiling. His hand slowly made their way from your hips to waist, holding you tight against him. He was a respectful man, you knew whatever happened he would support you and love you. You couldn't have asked for more.

Dottore

"Fuck experiments I want cuddles" he said, you looked at him and sighted hugging him then letting go. At least you hoped you would let go because he held you tight and you weren't getting out any time soon. You had your arms around his neck cuddnling him for at least a few hours.

Tighnari

"Mhm?" He looked at you clueless, he barely heard what you just said. Heat rushed to your face as you were looked at the ground." C-can we cuddle" he looked at you a little bit surprised but he laughed. Coming to hug you then sit you on his lap, your arms found their way around his waist. His fingers went through your h/c locks, you accidentally fell asleep on him, he was a bit taken back but he still smiled and kept cuddling you.

Cyno

You two actually cuddles quite a lot but this time you had a pretty bad day. You just hugged him burrying your face in his chest, he hugged you back a little surprised. When you came back from work you were usually pretty happy or had a smile. He didn't ask anything about it and just pulled you on the couch and layed your head in his lap. Kissing your face while telling you all those bad jokes. In the end he ended up making you laugh and he kissed your forehead insisting you take a nap on his lap.