Going Ice Skating

Suggestion by:kkxmiik

Hope you will enjoy.(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Btw scara is becoming wanderer

WANDERER

You actually never went ice skating in your life, there weren't any snow in sumeru but wanderer decided to take you somewhere you didn't know about. You both were walking towards only scara knew where, the rain started pouring. You lifted up your palm feeling the raindrop in your hand. Suddenly no rain was falling on your head anymore, you lifted your head to see scara very close to you, he was mostly behind you so his hat would protect you from the rain. He suddenly put an arm around your waist and the other under your knees, lifting you up with ease. He started flying you put your arms his neck snuggling in his chest. After a while he landed back a frozen lake was in front of you, the place reminded you of Snezhnaya. You looked at him and he gave you a pair of ice skates. You didn't have a problem putting them on but went you went on the ice you immediately slipped and fell on your butt. He burst out laughing even tho it was a nice laugh it sounded mocking. You looked at him like 'bitch you serious' he came closer to you grabbing your hand and pulling you close. You had your hands on his shoulder while his face was awfully close to yours. His lips were all you could focus on, the urge you had to close the distance in between them. You did end up closing it it was a soft and full of love kiss, your hands were joined behind his neck kreping him close to you, his hands were on your hips until they went on your butt. He lifted you up slightly, he wouldn't pick you up because of the ice skates but it was like you were kind of floating. After what felt like eternity your lips parted to be joined again.

TARTAGLIA

you went to Snezhnaya with your ginger, he was proud ta have convinced you to come with him. He was holding your hand tightly to be sure You wouldn't fall in the snow, it was pretty hard to walk in 2 feet of snow. ( Nothing near to canada

) You let out a squeak as you fell face first in the white powder, the ginger laughed out loud and couldn't seem to hold it in. He helped you get back up from that fall of yours, you sighted looking at the Ed Sheeran looking ass like' bitch stfu' he burst out laughing even more while you both kept walking to finally arrive in front of frozen lake. He dragged you on the ice, you screamed when you almost fell over. You both kept sliding around until you actually feel and hit your head.

TIGHNARI

It was quite impossible to go ice skating with him, you both lived in sumeru and with the hot weather... It was definitely not something you saw everyday. You always tried to find a way to go ice skating with him but it was pointless, there was no frozen lake or any ice at all. You sighted, it was one of your dreams to go Ice Skating with Tighnari. Suddenly your boyfriend entered the room while you quietly rambling trying to find a way. Of course, with his big ears he heard you and looked at you surprised." You want to go ice skating...with me ?" You flinched at his voice he was standing there arm crossed, tho a smile was attached to his lips. You scratched the back of your head lightly embarrassed, he walked over to you" I'd wish we could too" he pressed his forehead against yours closing his eyes.

CYNO

It was quite the same, pretty much impossible to go ice skating but when you told him about your dreams and every activity you wanted to do with him. He listened to you saddened as you told him the magical feeling of ice skating. He was powerless about these things, he wanted to make it up to you, but you told him it was in no case his fault. Hugging him tightly, he hugged you back gently, he really wanted to go ice skating with you but it was impossible...