Scara Os: Roses

Modern AU and idol reader cuz I want to

You were at the studio, starting another time the recording, you don't know how many you started over. It was valentines day and you were so excited to come back home to your boyfriend. You tried to put all of your effort in this recording knowing that the sooner you do the best the sooner you get to go home and cuddle with your beloved. You put your water bottle on the ground, taking in a deep breath. Inhale, exhale, the strap of your guitar now again around your neck fingers ready to struck the small strings. Your mouth near the microphone, your finger started to struck the fragile strings of the instrument, a rythme slowly started to be heard. The first lyrics were very well done, even though a small anxiety could be heard through your voice, it sounded as good as ever. The more you sang the more your anxiety could be heard in your voice. You were the last one in the studio, only your melodious voice could be heard, all of the other were already gone.

Letting out a heavy breath you removed the strap of the electric guitar and now put back the instrument on it's rest. You Streched your arms out and kind of shaked your legs around, quickly grabbing your coat and putting on the hood. You took a look at the small chocolate box resting next to your bag. Gently picking it up, you took out four flowers from your bag. a purple one, red one, salmon and lavender. All of them representing your feelings toward your boyfriend. Purple meant love at first sight and red deep love and admiration. As for salmon and lavender, these one were a little more specific, salmon represented desire and excitement and lavender represented unique love. You wanted to show him of much you love him, you walked quickly accidently bumping in a few people earning a few complaints. It was after 15 minutes that felt like hours even days, you took your keys just o find out the door was already unlocked. You twisted the handle, most of the lights were closed, you closed the door behind you and slid the coat off your shoulders, you took your time to hang it correctly, even though your excitement to see scara. Inside you were boiling with happiness to finally be home. You walked towards the kitchen only to see scara sitting at the table tapping his fingers while looking at the time. You pulled a chair and sat in front of him, your chin in your palm admiring his surprised face as he quickly got up to embrace you tightly. You hugged him back" happy valentines day love" " happy valentines too dumbass" you chuckled as you let go of your boyfriend that looked at you upset that you came home later than usual. Your heart was melting because of his cuteness, you couldn't help but stare a his lips, biting yours, putting all of your efforts in trying to look away. A small blushed creeped on your cheeks as scara's electric orbs laid on you again. His expression softened as he saw your profile lit by soft candlelight, he could barely see the light blush on your cheeks. You turned your attention back on the male who was hiding his cheeks that felt like they were lit on fire. The romantic ambiance drew you both in like magnets, neither could resist. Both your lips joined in a loving kiss, a smile reached on your lips as you both parted. No one would ever make you happier than Scara, someone you knew would never dare scratch your heart. You got up, holding his hands with yours" you know scara, I am fully aware I'm not very present because of work but, remember that you are and always will be my everything" a comfortable silence was set between the both of you, you smiled gently pressing your forehead against his, staring deeply into his eyes. You were hypnotized by him" I love you" he suddenly said, it was quite unusual but just those three word were enough to make your heart melt like chocolate in the rain. " Scara, you may not have heart but....I'm willing to share mine with you" you said closing your eyes enjoying the soft feeling of this proximity....it surely wouldn't be something you would forget, it was engraved in your memory and that forever....

End~

Hope you liked it. It's totally not almost 10pm but I better go to sleep. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get this out earlier and I'm also sorry if it felt like it was rushed BC it is. I hope it was at least enjoyable. Cya:)