Al haitham

Guess what bitches I'm adding this boy I'm removing pantalone and diluc btw idk much of this guy so it might no be too accurate. I'm also removing amber and Ganyu to replace them with miko and ayaka I'll remove arlecchino because it's the character causing me the most trouble and I feel like I don't provide accurate or great quality headcanons of her.

 I'm also removing amber and Ganyu to replace them with miko and ayaka I'll remove arlecchino because it's the character causing me the most trouble and I feel like I don't provide accurate or great quality headcanons of her

First meeting

You've be quite surprised that you just crossed his gaze while looking around in the akademiya's library. Let me give you more details...

You turned the page of your book getting slightly bored of this cliché story. It was just one of those stories about two teenager falling in love the girl getting bullied and the guy with the bullies without actually bullying her ya know. You sighted closing this book, your gaze wandered around the library meeting green orbs. The moment you blinked the green gaze was now well hidden.

You meet again

It was again in the library, you plopped down on a seat, the person next to you happened to be Al haitham. Neither of you really cared about each other's presence, you were trying hard to focus even with the music played by the Aakasha directly in your ear( like headphones and pretend the Akasha can do that) you started humming slightly until you were quietly singing. But it was loud enough for the man next to you to hear your melodious voice. His jungle colored orbs lowered to your profile, you were slightly moving your head to the rythme of the sing.

When you finally quieted down you sensed his gaze you turned to meet his eyes. Your eyes widened as you recognized the gaze you met a few days ago. But also to the magnificent traits the man had, his grey ish bang covered a part of his forehead the points were white a slight eyeliner dog wing ( dog is a kind of eyeliner wing) smooth skin, deep viridescent eyes. Crimson soon enough ran acrossed your cheeks as embarassement was the only thing you were feeling. No one really heard you sing and it was a first time experience, you quickly got up grabbing your book and walked at a fast pace out of the akademiya.

Becoming friends.

You were leaning against a wall letting out a heavy breath." Your voice was quite melodious" you flinched letting out a slight squeak. Taking a few step back as the man scared the absolute fuck out of you." Oh dear archons please sir, don't give me a scare like this" you put your hand on your chest letting out a sight of relief. The taller man closed his book  turning to you" I'm Al haitham" your gaze lifted to meet his" call me y/n" you scratched the back of your head slightly embarrassed and intimidated. The man had an almost inexistent smile but it was there. " Relax, I'm not going to eat you" he said with the most monotone voice and the most straight face you've ever seen. ' well that was straightforward' you thought.

Since that day you and Al haitham talked much more to eachother. He helped you with your studies, he also eventually told you about the plan and the truth about sage. Only to be responded by " I'm aware" you told him about your passion and all. Ya know just a normal but important friendship. He was nice, even if on the outside he looked cold, Al haitham was very gentle and carefree.

Developing feelings

You definitely realised your feelings first but it didn't took long to Al haitham to catch up on everything. He started to look you up and down much more often, he always seemed to soften up. You would often catch him staring at you while you were reading or studying. But it wasn't only on his side.

You would much more often be lost in your thought while thinking about him. You could feel your cheeks warm up when thinking or seeing him. His voice was a pure melody everything about him was so perfect.

Confession

" Why don't we do a reward system." " Reward system ? What are you talking about Al haitham" " if you finish the first chapter you can get a surprise" you sighted annoyed " fiiiiine! It better be worth it" he chuckled taking out his book, he wasn't actually reading he was just hoping you would finish the chapter the quickest you could.

1 hour later~

You dropped your head on the book." I'm finally doooOoNe" the man chuckled " lift up your head" you did as said wondering what he was going to do. " Ah yes! What the surprise ?" He slightly smirked getting closer to you, he was waiting for this for way too long. He leaned down kissing you, you were so surprised that you couldn't respond to the kiss before a good ten seconds in. The moment you wanted to respond he pulled away, your cheeks were as red as a tomato. You couldn't utter a single word, Al haitham came closer to your ear" I. Love . You" he whispered softly, these words echoing in your head. It was after a good two minutes that you grabbed al Haitham's face pulling him close to seal your lips together once more......

Cuddles

It was study cuddles. He was reading his usual book like always, plopping down next to him resting your head on his shoulder.  It didn't take a very long time I til it ended you sleeping on his chest while he kept reading, an arm holding tightly your waist. He soon enough, himself, set for the land of dreams, falling into a deep slumber hugging tightly his lover.

Other than naps every so often, you would lay your head on his lap. Or burrying you face in his stomach, him sitting on the couch your body body in between his legs while you seemed warmth from his stomach. You were usually just comfortable kneeled on the ground and comfortably resting your head on his lap ( might publish a drawing of the position later)

Making out

Sitting on his lap or pinned against a table, wall etc. Even tho Al haitham was gentle when it came to those kind of things he was merciless. You would have your hand in his hair stroking it gently, it was one of Al Haitham's favorite thing. You would lightly scratch the back of his head while turning the strand around your fingers. His lips would be mere millimeters away from yours. You could feel his breath against your lips and skin. It felt like forever before he captured your mouth with his, starting off slow and sensual to rough and dominant. Your eyes would be shut while his would be the slightest open. His tongue dancing with yours, it felt like heaven, he was a very good kisser. When he let go of your lips he adored the expression on your face, heavy breath and a kind of sick exhausted look......

Hug:

Byyyyye

Byyyyye