Scaramouche os

Hello~ I know I don't post a lot on these books so I might put os between the headcanons since it take a lot of time to write them especially the part 1 so I hope you enjoy this~

You swung your sword at the creature that had just attacked you. you were just on your way to a mission but happened to walk by a monster camp. Finishing off the monster you just kept waking towards your destination in hope not to walk by another camps. Plus someone wa already waiting for you, so you started running towards your destination holding the katana on your waist. You could see the silouhette of a big hat in front of you, it look a little too familiar. You stopped your steps when you were close enough. You recognized the harbinger, he seemed surprised to see you here, let me explain from the beginning....

You were walking with Scaramouche in a huge field, the Raiden Shogun had just set him free. No matter how many times you told him he refused to believe it, do you just followed him in his adventures until he found somewhere for himself.  But one day it all broke down, he joined the Fatui abandonned you right here in the middle of that field. He didn't feel a little bit of guilt he was smiling, like he hated you, he broke your heart that day. Since then you never thought you'd see him again nor did he.

His gaze was stuck in yours, he tried to cup your cheeks with a saddened expression but you slapped his hand away. " What the hell Scaramouche! I cared for you and that what you do ? Don't you lay a finger on me!" You caught him off guard as a tear rolled down his cheeks, you headed towards the village the mission was in. Anger boiling at the bottom of your throat, when you found the target you just decapitated them without a second thought. A gash of neon blue water slashed their head off, blood splattered everywhere. There was still that look of fear on the victim head that now rolling away from you. Scaramouche had just arrived and witnessed this, he wasn't dcared but surprised you used to be so gentle, caring and sweet. You seemed to have turned into a beast, you slid your Katana back inside it's scabbard. You looked back at Scaramouche dead in the eyes, you wished you could cut his head off right here right now. You turned around walking away from Scaramouche as he tried to hold you back but you grabbed his wrist and pushed him away. Time passed by and sun was soon enough replaced with the moon, stars shining upon the sky. You steps leading you somewhere you didn't know about, you came across a gaze Lili, gently picking it up. It didn't seem like a fake one like the others, it scent calmed your senses relaxing your body. The presence of this flower meant that Liyue was ahead, you accelerated your walk past. At the rising sun, liyue shined upon you, the merchant hoping that someone will buy their product. The glaze Lili you found yesterday was resting in your hair, a small wind brushing your cheeks and hair. Fortunately at the end of the afternoon you were in ligue looking at all the beautiful things in this city. The sun was still high in the sky and it was warm outisde, you visited everywhere in liyue. Until you came across a man named zhongli, when he saw the glaze Lili in your hair.....it reminded him of Guizhong and that dumbbox she gave him. He was never able to open it...

It has been now a few months that you were staying in Liyue, you became friend with the man named Zhongli. He eventually confessed that he was the geo Archon, wehn you heard that you gave him the glaze Lili" you need it more than I do" he picked it up gently like it would snap in half at any second. Summoning that dumbbox, putting it inside the little hole in hope it would work. The dumbbox opened and it revealed a phrase that made tears roll down his eyes.

Return end

White hair and a red strand, beautiful and straight stand. May they understand their demand. They withstand, Comand and expand their boundaries. May the heaven make them understand.

I wish my reincarnation follow the right path from the end to the return.

Guizhong

He looked at you thankfully with a soft smile on his lips." May you shine like gold in my memories" smiling back at him vanishing, giving him some time for himself.

The sun was setting as your hair danced in the wind, you knew Scaramouche was in town at the moment. Two arms held your waist, Scaramouche was hugging you from behind. Burrying his face in your neck" pls y/n...just listen to me" you didn't answer just waiting for his explanation. " I-i didn't know what I was feeling, I thought if I would get away from you...it would go away but...i-i just felt guilty *snif*" you turned around in his embrace, looking at him directly in his eyes." I- I'm so so sorr- MHPH!" you shushed him with a kiss, it was short but when the look in your eyes changed to the sweet one you had before, a warm feeling builded up in his stomach. A soft smile attached to your lips, you kissed him again and again over and over. He finally responded to your kisses, it was like you both were free from everything. Alone in the world just the two of you enjoying eachother until the last breath. This all felt like forever, both of your lips parted, your gaze stuck in his electric pupils. You softly caressed Scaramouche cheeks, he leaned into your touch. In the end;

I love you, Scaramouche...

Daaaaang I love this one the story is exactly 1k word sad I had to break it with my end message. I just wanted to thank you all for being so patient when my chapters don't come out at the right time. I have a really bad cold right now and writing too much really gives me one of those hell of a headache. But hurry up to tell me what you want in the previous chapter I won't give you forever you know~

So hurry your ass up and vote

Ehe~ bye bye