making out with them p2

Venti

Venti

The bard was playing on windrise, slowly and gently pinching the strings of his lyre. Awaiting your arrival as you promised him to keep him company. The wind had told him your arrival was soon enough, you couldn't surprise the god of wind himself could you ? " Ehe~ hi y/n!" He jumped off the tree branch to tackle you in a hug. " Hello venti" you said with a soft smile on your lips" say y/n~ I wanted to try something out!" You hummed in response waiting for his response." Can we try making ooouuuut~" crimson spread across your cheeks, the bard laughed at your flustered expression." S-sure" you shyly responded." Yayyy~" his lips captured yours, you could sense his joy in his mouvement. The more it went the deeper the kiss was, both of your tongues were gracefully dancing together. It was a moment your would never forget...

 It was a moment your would never forget

Albedo

You were just watching over your boyfriend shoulder, his experiment were so confusing but you kind of managed to follow. Resting your chin on the Alchemist head, everything was so confusing but when you looked at the note it finally clicked. An aphrodisiac you thought as kept on reading the notes you didn't notice Albedo stopping his experiment. He moved away from you as you kept reading" love ?" You snapped out of your thought looking at him with a questioning look. The Alchemist lightly chuckles before pulling you into his lap. " You seem very interested by my experiment would you like to test it ?" You didn't immediately answer reminding yourself that this is probably an aphrodisiac. " Isn't it an aphrodisiac? " His response was quick" yes it is, does it bother you ?" " No not exactly but I do know what an aphrodisiac is, I'm not sure this is the best of idea's Albedo" " I'm here if anything happens I won't force you to try it but if you want I promise I will take care of what happens" you sighted " sure I'll be your test subject for this experiment" he reached over the crimson pinkish product. He poured a few drops on your skin, you didn't feel anything for the first minutes. Heat rushed to your cheeks, cupping Albedo face roughly sealing your lips on his, you weren't gently kissing him like you usually do. It quickly turned into a hot make out session, when you let go of his lips, saliva connected both of your tongues as you looked at the mess your boyfriend was. Crimson cheeks and sickly gaze, you were proud to be able to make the Alchemist feel this way, his breathing was quite irregular. The aphrodisiac was doing it's effect....

 The aphrodisiac was doing it's effect

Ganyu

You were resting your head on ganyu's lap, you both were just relaxing like always or most of the time. You opened an eye meeting your girlfriend's gaze, you were staring at eachother for a while until your lips joined like magnets. Your lips moving from time to time until a sensual dance within your mouth started. To guess rolling around eachother as you both enjoyed that precious moment.

AmberA/n: I can't really imagine both of you making out I'm so so sorry please forgive me

Amber
A/n: I can't really imagine both of you making out I'm so so sorry please forgive me....😔

Yoimiya

Yoimiya

You were watching fireworks I mean what did you expect ? E en if Yoimiya gaze and attention was focused on the fireworks. Your was on her, the shape of her body that looked so goddamn perfect to you. You grabbed her hand pulling her closer to you, her gaze now stuck in yours, you lovingly kissed her, she kissed back enjoying those little affections. You licked her bottom lip asking for permission, surprise took over Yoimiya making her open slightly her mouth. Your tongue played gently with hers, after a little while of your lips parted.

Btw you guys I just wanted to say that if I post more for the next four days it's because I have a long break and I'm sick so writing kind of comfort me I guess but anyway try to guess what's next~

Hint: it's from the three option I gave I'm still giving you some time