Amber Oneshot: Video games

modern Au! hope you enjoy:Chromick

The intense pressing of the circle button could almost be stressing.

Congrats! You won!

"YAYY, y/n! You did it" the brown haired girl said, sitting next to you on the couch. You gave her a high five, a huge smile attached to your face, you suddenly lifted her up. Spinning around while she screamed, maybe you'd have complaints but now wasn't the time to think about that. You finally let your energetic lover down, she had the same kind of smile attached to her face. You both laughed loudly, just for no reason, it took a while before you could finally breath normally. You let your body fall back on the couch, sinking under your mass, amber did the same, noe both sitting next to eachother. She snatched the controller, going for another game of mario kart,she was intensely focused on the tv screen in front of her. The little car turned and moved to the rhythm of her body balancing to each side with the controller. She passed by tons of of other player before she almost threw the object in happiness. " I WON!" You smiled brightly at her before enveloping her body in a tight hug. Yiu guys couldn't help but be so serious without being serious about video games.

....

You were sitting head upside down with your legs over the edge. You and Amber had set for another game, just a classic gane of fortnite, you had done a headshot and before you could grab the interesting loot your character suddenly fell to the ground. You lot out an extended 'no' with a whine, " so close yo victory!" The screen showed 2nd place while Amber rubbed your stomach in hope to comfort you.  You kept letting out a low whine, lingering on your defeat. Amber had a soft smile, pulling your body back on the couch and laying on you, your arms instinctively wrapped around her. Nuzzling in her warmth, still pouting, you kept kissing the top of her head for absolutely no reason.

It ended in a loooooooonnng nap, just cuddling on the couch, soft wii music playing in the background. It wasn't comforting but the volume was low. When you both awakened, it was past six pm and you barely slept the next night. It was so worth it tho!

End

Its so short and im so sorry. I hope you still enjoyed. It's a little hard for me to write about Amber so i hope you can forgive me and enjoy. Thank you for making it here:)

Bye bye !