Complications

"Don't be nervous." Dylan said. He was holding my hand, brushing his thumb soothingly against my skin.

We were standing at the border with a few other wolves, waiting for Jason to arrive. I was almost sure a fight would arise but I was hoping for the odds to work in my favour.

"What makes you think I'm nervous?" I ask Dylan.

"For one you won't stand still and your hand is sweating like crazy." He states.

"Sorry." I say pulling my hand away from his.

"It'll be fine." Dylan says.

"What makes you think it will be fine?" I ask. I was probably annoying him by now with my neurotic behaviour.

"He's your mate. He probably misses you. As soon as he sees you he'll probably forget everything else." He says.

"You do realize that he is extremely crazy and is going to go on about some delusional thought that I've cheated on him with you." I mumble

Without saying another word he pulls me into a hug.

"I wish you were my Luna." He murmurs into my hair.

His confession takes me by surprise but I just wrap my arms around his neck and hug him back.

Suddenly I heard the screech of tires. I pull away from Dylan to see a sleek black car stop before us.

Jason and Afon climb out of the car.

Jason has a scowl plastered on his face.Afon was disapprovingly glaring at him, probably mind linking him advising him to keep calm.

"Dylan." Jason spits.

"Jason." Dylan greets. He keeps a blank face,trying his best to be nice.

Jason wasted no more time with chit-chat " Crystal come here." He demands.

I don't know why,but I hesitate. He looked so angry he was scaring me. I was second guessing my decision to return home.

Once he saw my hesitation Jason grew impatient. He reached out his hand and grabbed my wrist. He yanked me to his side. But he didn't fully succeed in doing so, because Dylan pulled me back to his side.

"Give me my mate or I'll kill you." Jason seethes.

Jason's threats anger Dylan.

"Watch your mouth pup. Your on my territory." He growls.

"Get your hands off of my mate, mutt."Jason growls back.

Both their eyes turn black and the take menacing steps towards each other.

I pushed Dylan chest lightly so he would move back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I hugged him. "Thank you for everything." I tell him great fully. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

Jason growled at his actions "Don't touch her!" He booms, trying to grab me again. So,I decided to go with him before he did something stupid.

Once I walked over to Jason he relaxes and crushed me to his chest. I stand awkwardly in his embrace since his arms were restraining mine.

Suddenly he pulled away and went at Dylan. However Dylan's wolves got in between them quickly.

"Jason. Don't." I warn,trying to pull him back.

Afon who I had forgotten was even here spoke up. "Brother, we are on his territory. You can't attack him."

"He took my Luna and seduced her into God know what."Jason growls.

"So what if I did? You made her run away and she came to me."

It really wasn't helping that Dylan was provoking Jason and putting thoughts of things in his head that never happened.

"I ran away. Do you remember that? Because of you! Don't blame other people for your mistakes." I speak up loudly.

"Let's go home." I plead.

"She's right lets go back." Afon adds in.

Dylan opens his mouth to say something but I shoot him a look begging him to keep quiet.

" Please." I beg taking Jason hand.

With one last growl he turns to leave. But at the last minute when everyone's guard is down he throws a punch to Dylan's jaw.

Dylan is affected by it at first but recovers quickly and signals his wolves down before they get a chance to attack.

I take my chance and push Jason to the car.

Afon sits in the back as Jason puts me in the front seat.

There is complete silence for a long period of time.Jason jaw clenches from time to time but he keeps his eyes on the road.

I look down at my phone busting myself. When Jason finally says something.

"Why did you run to him? Is he your ex boyfriend or something?" He asks.

"What? No! My wolf took me there and I never realized I was on his territory." I tell him.

"what did you do with him?" He asks angrily after a while.

"Nothing." I murmur.

"Y-you said you were with him. "He seethes through clenched teeth.

"I said I was with him in his territory. You took it the wrong way." I mumble.

"He still wanted more with you." He says bothered by his own words.

"Dylan is just a friend. Besides he was there when you weren't!" I start to yell.

"So now he's you're friend!" Jason yells back.

"I'm alive now. Not that anyone seems to care." Afon chirps from the backseat.

"Not now!" Jason and I both say in unison.

(A/N) sorry guys such a bad chapter I couldn't think of anything to write and I haven't updated in a while. So I promise the next chapter will be better. Thank you everyone who's been voting, commenting and adding my books to my reading list. It really means a lot! Please keep helping me out!