Party time

Alright here's the second chapter. I'm trying my best...😬 . Here you go

(Darkmoon packs' mansion on the side. Or at least the foyer part)

-anonymous

"We can't just leave Kyle behind!" I told Evan. We were trailing deeper and deeper into the woods. The green of the pine trees were the only colour in the dark forest.

"He was too busy flirting with that she wolf to care." He said. I chuckled

"Yeah my brother is unbelievable." I said. Kyle went through girls like they were tissues when he had a cold.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Crystal" I said.

"Crystal." he repeated letting my name roll off his tongue.

"Well Crystal. We'll meet up at the party tonight? Yeah?" He asked

"Sure. "I said I smirking. Maybe this party was going to be fun afterall.

"Great" Evan said with a slight smile, before he blanked out for a while.

"Where exactly are you taking me?" I asked giggling as he grabbed my hand and tugged me away.

"You'll see" said. I could see a patch of blue sparkle in the near distance. As we got closer and closer it became clearer. Finally we stopped before a huge lake. It must have continued into other wolves territories as well. It made me realize how big this pack must be.

As it neared sunset, the sky transitioned to a beautiful, deep pink colour. The water shimmered and flowed around rocks we were standing around.

"Wow! You sure know how to woo a woman!" I laughed.

" I thought it would be nice if you got to see it" he said smirking. After that he blanked out for a couple of seconds again.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing it's just my Alpha. There have been rogue attacks lately. He just asked me where I was "he said.

"Oh. What did you tell him?" I asked

"I Told him I was with you." He said. Panic washed over me. My face turned red.

"What's wrong? " he asked putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Nothing I-I just hope he doesn't tell my dad, he would freak out." I said. Evan inched closer to me.

"Why?" he said, his minty breath fanning over my face.

"He's always insisting I wait for my mate and won't really doesn't like me around other male wolves" I said.

"Oh. Well I have no intention on waiting for my mate." He said bluntly.

"Why not aren't they supposed to be like your soul mate or something? "I asked

"Yeah but I don't want to be tied down to one girl my entire life" he said. I sighed

"I don't want to find mine anytime soon either. I still have lots I want to do. I want to travel and go to school. I feel like if I find my mate it won't all be possible." I finished. Evan gave me an understanding look. Just as he did Kyle finally found us?

"Where were you two? What did he do to you? "Boomed Kyle

"Kyle calm down. I went with him. Willingly." I said emphasizing the last word

"Why would you go off with this dip shit? " Kyle said gesturing to Evan.

"Says you. Asshole.who left his little sister to flirt with some slut." Evan yelled. They both growled at each other, squishing me in between them as they took steps towards each other.