Tonsil hockey

I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONGGG OMGG. I'VE BEEN IN GERMANY FOR 3 MONTHS WITH NO WIFI. AHHH!! IM SORRY

***
It's been a entirely normal week. Jason hasn't done anything stupid yet. My training is still continuing as planned. Things were good. But I remember something my mom always says when things are just good the scale has to tip. Things have to become great or things have to get bad. I just hope the scale would tip to great.

"What are you thinking about?" Jason asked kneeling in between my legs while I sat on the couch.

"I dunno just things." I said playfully.

"What kind of things?" He asked lifting his face up to mine and planting a kiss on my lips.

"I dunno." I repeat

He chuckles at my childlike behaviour.

"I'm planning on taking a trip to a neighbouring pack. It's actually my best friends pack. His names Blaine." He started.

"Oh okay that's great." I said. I was praying that he wouldn't ask me to come with him. Things would not go well if he did

"But I want to know if you'll come with me? Your my Luna now, you represent this pack." He said.

How can I even say no after he asks like that.

"Yeah sure," I replied "I'll come." I said.

"Great, pack your bag and meet me outside" he said before leaving to prepare for the trip.

I sat there on the couch regretting saying yes. Let's just say alpha Blaine's beta and I were a bit friendly with each other before I met Jason.

Surely if I were to visit his pack I'd run into his beta. I mentally face palmed myself before going up stairs to pack.

***

After packing I threw on a baby blue dress and made my way downstairs.

"That's it? That's all you packed?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's enough for a week." I said pointing to my neatly packed bag.

"If you say so." He said before throwing my bag in my truck.

I leaned against the side of the door waiting for it to be opened

"Afons driving." He said, coming to stand in front of me.

"Okay." I said

Jason leaned against me with his hand on the door feeling the soft fabric of my dress. "Did I tell you how much I like this on you?" He asked with a glint of lust in his eyes.

"But I rather it off." He said in a low growl.

I giggled and pressed my lips to his. It seemed like we couldn't keep our hand off each other anymore. A simple kiss soon turned heavy as we started making out against the van.

But the nice moment wasn't long lived as the car alarm was sounded loudly.

We both jumped off the car startled.

"Don't swap spit on my baby!" Afon yelled with the keys in his hand. He must have turned the car alarm on.

"Do you understand how weird that sentence sounds?" Jason asked from beside me.

"Okay here are the rules. No baby making in the car. No playing tonsil hockey in car. No groping in the car No touching each other in the car. No looking at each other in the car. Got it?" Damon asks.

"I thought it was tonsil tennis not tonsil hockey?" I asked.

"He says that because we're Canadian and he's American." Jason sighed.

"That's all you got from what I said?" Afon asked in disbelief.

"Shut up and get in the car." Jason said.

"Yes sir alpha sir!" Agin shouts before he got in.

"See this is why I killed him." Jason said.

I death stared him for even thinking that was funny.

"Too soon?" He asked waiting for my response.

I climbed in the car and slammed the door shut.

"Too soon." He said to himself before getting in.