Making ammends

"What do you mean you threw him across the room?" Afon asked. After the fight between Evan and Jason things had settled down but I came to realize that throwing Jason into the wall wasn't the element of fire. Which means I was developing more of the elements.

"I mean I concentrated
On giving him a little burn so he'd back off of Evan but my wolf fought against hurting him. Next thing I know he's slammed against the wall" I told Afon.

He thought about it for a while."well you've gotten the element of air but since your wolf interfered you couldn't control it." He said figuring it out.

I nodded my head "that makes a lot more sense." I said.i saw an opening to talk about what happened between Jason and afon. "Jason told me what happened between the both of you in the past." I blurted. Smooth Crystal.real smooth. He growled,clearly irritated but then sighed.

"It's in the past." He said.

"So why are you two fighting over it now?" I questioned.

He twitched "if you recall. Your mate was the one who brought it up." He said.

"I know and I'm sorry on his behalf." I apologized. " but I want you to come over later so you two can make up." I said hopefully.

"Crystal it isn't that simple. This isn't something either of us is ever going to get over." He said keeping his calm.

I sighed. "But will you at least try?please for my sake?" I pleaded. He looked unconvinced for a second but then he gave in.

"Fine but let's hope this works." He said. I shrieked like a ten year old girl then attacked him in a hug. "Thank you!tonight at the pack house 10!" I hollered before running off. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow. Air. This was moving quicker than I expected. So much has changed in the last couple of days. Going back to the pack house I noticed it was unusually windy. It's fall yes. And Canada's weather is bi polar. But August hasn't even ended and it's getting windy. I hope Jason will be okay with the arrangements I made with afon. Those two better make amends or they are getting no where. Suddenly I heard a voice call from a far. "Luna!Luna!" It sounded like a little kids voice. I spun around to see a little boy with cropped brown hair and mud brown eyes running towards me. He hugged my legs and hid behind me. He didn't looked panicked but he was laughing and giggling. "Your are our Luna right?" He asked.

"Um yes. But who told you that?" I asked kneeling down to his side.

"Evy told me!!!" He yelled excitedly. I smiled at him. He was so adorable.

"are you out here all by your self?" I asked. He looked at me for a while

"I was playing hide and seek with evy but then I think I'm lost." He said. Panick in his eyes he looked as if he was about to cry.

"No it's okay. We'll find evy. Well walk back to the pack house and we'll find her." I said. He laughed. I tilted my head in confusion. Why was this kid laughing?

"Evys not a she you silly." He giggled.

"Ohh evys a boy..." I thought out loud. "Well let's go find him" I said. I took his little hand in mine. As we walked I watched him kick around leaves and yell 'HI' at random squirrels.he was just the cutest. I remembered I still had a small chocolate bar from earlier. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a package wrapped in a yellow paper with bold red writing on it. I handed it to....wait what's his name?

"What's your name?" I asked. "Stefan!" He said. "Well Stefan I thought you'd be hungry. So this is for you." I said handing him the chocolate. "Thank you!!!" He jeered. I smiled down at him. "Your the best Luna ever! Your so nice!!!and your so pretty!" He squeaked. He must be blind but I accepted the compliment anyway. "Thank you. And your the most handsome fun young man I've ever met." I cooed.