He's an idiot but he's your idiot

Hey guys this just a simple chapter the next chapter there will be something more interesting! Thnx for reading! Please keep voting and commenting!

Jason was giving me the silent treatment. As soon as we arrived home he locked himself in our room and didn't come down.

I was mad at him too.Things were still bumpy in our relationship but more than anything I wanted to work things out. But for now I was just enjoying the company of Afon.

"You have to start training again. It's been a whole week." He informed me.

"Ugh don't remind me." I mumbled under my breath.

I zoned out, lost in my thoughts. When I was remembered the rogue who had escaped our territory as witness to my powers.

"What about the rogue? Please tell me Jason found him." I asked Afon nervously.

"No. He was too busy looking for you." He said.

"Your saying this is my fault?" I said through gritted teeth.

"No I'm not saying that. But this has distracted him." He said cautiously.

"Your right." I sighed.

"Don't worry. It's been weeks since that attack surely you have nothing to worry about." Afon said reassuringly.

I exhaled deeply. " I hope not."

"Now what about things with Jason?" He asked.

"It's complicated." I replied

"No it's simple." He shot back.

"How so?" I asked.

"He's your mate. Sure he's an idiot but he's your idiot." He said.

"Are you getting to the point any time soon?" I asked

"My point is. Everyone makes mistakes. Just forgive him." He said.

"So you just expect me to just sweep it under the rug and forget about the fact that he tried to kill you?" I asked impatiently.

"No I'm asking you to resolve your problems and continue a healthy relationship." He stated sounding like a shrink.

I scoffed.

"You know I'm right." He said in a sing-song voice.

"Fine." I said.

I ran upstairs to our room. For some reason I was actually nervous. My palms were sweating and my face was heated. Slowly I brought my hand up to the door and knocked. Jason didn't answer it.

"Jason." I said softly.

"Open the door." I pleaded

To my surprise he opened the door. But his expression was emotionless.

"What do you want?" He asked.

My wolf whimpered at his sharp time and his features softened.

"Sorry." He apologized. I raise my eyebrow.

He took my hand in his and pulled me into the room. I sat on the bed and he kneeled in front of me.

"I'm sorry for doing what I did to Afon and scaring you. I shouldn't have put you through that." He said sincerely, taking his hand in mine.

I offered a small smile. "Please don't do anything like that again." I said.

"I promise" he said.

"First I need to know why you ran away to him." He said referring distastefully to Dylan.

"I didn't know I was in his territory I just ran and he found me." I said.

"Don't you believe me?" I asked.

"I do." He said. "But I didn't know if you were safe for two whole days. I called all the alphas in the countries trying to find you. I thought you were hurt or worse..." He said.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what else to do you scared me." I apologized.

He nodded.

"Then we're good?" I asked.

Without another word he smashed his lips to mine. He moved roughly against me pulling me closer if that was even possible. He pulled me on his lap and continued attacking me with his lips. Only then did I realize how much I missed it.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked.

I nodded out of breath unable to answer his question. I didn't think we would resolve this so quickly. I'm a assuming he'd bring it up some other time.

"I missed you," I said.

Jason smiled at me genuinely looking as happy as I felt by having us together.

"I missed you too. Every since you left I could only think of you" he said, running his hands over the side of my face.

"Can we go for a run?" I asked, sitting up a little, my face coming closer to Jason's. It was tempting to bring his lips down on mine, but I restrained myself.

The pressure of not bombarding Jason with more questions of the rogue was eating at me.

"Sure, it'd be a better way to show you around the area. That is, if you want to run on our land," Jason said, with a questioning tone.

"I don't mind," I replied offering a smile in return.

As soon as I'd changed into more comfortable clothes, we were off into the woods. I shifted in Jason's backyard, but decided to carry my clothes with me. I didn't know if later on I'd want to shift back into my human form and I didn't want to be left completely naked.

We ran for what seemed hours. On the way, we met up with other wolves running as well, or people from the pack simply passing by.

It was nice to see how everyone respected their Alpha. Everyone showed so much respect. It almost brought me to tears when they showed the same emotion towards me. It finally set in my mind that I was the Luna of Darkmoon.

I was aware of it before but now I was proud to state my title.

It was already nightfall by the time we made it home. The moon shined brightly outside it was almost hypnotizing.

I stared at it, feeling the fresh night air touch my skin softly. It was cold out, but i didn't really mind.

Jason wrapped his arms around my waist, from behind me. He looked up at the sky as well, and made sure to nestle his head in my neck as he did.

"It's so beautiful." I whispered, placing my hands over his- as his rested on my stomach.

"Not as beautiful as you." He murmured into my neck.

His breath ticked my ear and I chuckled.

"Your such a sap." I teased.

He growled playfully and picked me up off the ground and swung me around. I giggled and squirmed in his arms trying to get him to put me down. When he put me back on the ground I looked up into his eyes.

"I love you." I said. After I uttered the words the mood became serious.

I reached up and softly connected my lips with his. I couldn't get enough of his taste, as our lips moved in sync. I wasn't sure if I had jumped up on Jason or he had picked me up but soon he was running with me into the mansion.

We had barely made it into the room when Jason placed me softly on the bed, getting himself over me. After that he ceased all movement just staring at me. his green eyes were electric but soon turned pitched black.

Slowly I tugged at his shirt wanting him to continue what we had been doing. I rose about half of his shirt, exposing his sculpted chest to me, when he finally snapped out of his trance.

He flipped us over and swiftly place me on his lap. His strong arms wrapped around my back, and ran the length of it.

"I love you." He said.

I felt extremely happy, I knew that he was mine. My mate