The tank is getting fuller by the second

Hey guys! Wow! It's been a long time..... But I'm back with another chapter. Hope you like it because you are going to LOVE the next one. I know I do.

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE so that I can keep writing .

Thanks again for everyone who reads this book!

__________________________________________________________________________

Crystal's P.O.V.

I fiddled with my fingers anxiously as I watched landscape zip by, the pink skies of a sunrise became a consistent blur. By my side, Afon laid sprawled out across the car seat, not a care in the world. Jason was still driving. He was tense and cautious, since we were in uncharted territories between two packs. His eyes were sternly fixed on the road. I wondered if he was thinking the same exhausting things I was. Blaine was also awake but he was silent throughout most of the ride. Aside from the speaking with Leila over the phone, when she called to check on us.I tried to divert my attention from the dangerous game my mind was playing but, the thick silence in the car just fueled my anxiety. That is until Afon woke up.

"I gotta pee brother." He declared, wiping his eyes from his slumber.

I shook my head my head in disbelief and held back my laughter.

"Now is not the time for your antiques. We are in uncharted territory. We are not safe." Jason irritated voice resounded.

"Then you won't mind if I mark my territory on your lavish leather seats will you?" Afon said in all seriousness.

"Please just let him out of the car. You and I will stand watch for Crystal." Blaine groaned.

"That's too much of a risk. I'm not stopping." Jason said angrily.

"The tank is getting fuller by the second and it's about to spill over" Afon hummed.

"Are you fucking serious?" Jason growled, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. Afon's silence answered his question.

"Fine. Make it quick." Jason warned as the tires of the car screeched to a halt.

Afon quickly scrambled out of the car and waddled to a nearby bush. He was truly a spectacle.

"Alright I might as well get out and stretch while we're stopped." Blaine said opening the car door to get out. " Don't worry I'll stay just outside the car." He reassured us.

This left Jason and I alone he glanced up in the rear-view mirror and caught my gaze.

"You're okay?" He asked.

"I can't wait to get home." I replied truthfully. Everyone was on edge right now and getting home in one piece would be reassuring.

Suddenly I felt a breeze as the car door closest to me opened quickly. Before I could scold Afon for his weak bladder my arm was grabbed hastily. I saw a quick blur of light pass before my eyes. This may have happened in the matter of milliseconds but that didn't stop my stomach from dropping. The whirring stopped and my surrounding became clear. I was standing still on my own two feet. I could see now but that didn't mean I liked what saw.

I was left standing in the middle of the forest. And I wasn't alone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jason's P.O.V.

"Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit. We lost her!" I growled kicking the door of the car, which would surely leave a dent. Azel took her! That power thirsty bastard! I will rip him to shreds when I get my hands on him!

Suddenly Crystal's dream was becoming a reality and it was beyond terrifying. looked down at Blaine's body, lying lifeless on the ground. Azel had snapped Blaine's neck and ran for it. Blaine would wake up surely, but by then Azel would be long gone. It was a known fact that vampires were faster than werewolves which made it easy for Azel to grab Crystal and get away with it in the blink of the eye. I couldn't even stop him.

This was all Afon's fault. If he could've controlled his stupid kidneys Crystal would be fine right now. But I was too focused on finding Crystal to be mad at him right now. I had to find her.

"Follow her scent, before the wind carries it away!" I say to Afon before shifting and sprinting to find my mate.

________________________________________________________________________________

Crystal's P.O.V.

My legs almost gave out underneath me as Iregistered what had happened. He got me. Adrenaline rushed through my body and my mind froze. I didn't let myself think. I ran towards the direction I thought I came from. But I didn't get far. A tall,dark silhouette stopped me in my tracks. My dream.. This was it... I was going to die.